Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old October 27th, 2015, 09:04 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 10-27!

(Pretty sure your Changeling Fluxform is a "Misbegotten Mutant", in case anyone was wondering what the Dreamblade figure was originally.)
Old October 28th, 2015, 12:20 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dang, that's one sick monster. My jaws dropped. (get it with the jaws, plural?)

~TAF, impressed as always

P.S. The Custom Army Card for Ragnar is definitely my favorite so far.

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old October 28th, 2015, 04:04 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Really terrifying, excellent job! Multiple mouths hold it all together.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old October 29th, 2015, 08:38 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

The detail is outstanding. Having been kicking around this site for some time, It has been a pleasure seeing your skills improve over time. The first mods' you posted were amazing. We have yet to invent an adequate adjective to describe this latest batch.

Awecredazing is the best I can do.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old October 29th, 2015, 12:18 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Well, sure, but who *isn't* enraged by sporks?

I love the new general and, of course, his first hero. Thanks for sharing with us!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 29th, 2015, 06:57 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

This guy deserves two jawdrops.....

Last edited by Ninja Status; October 29th, 2015 at 07:03 PM. Reason: First time I've ever used the rimshot smiley.
Old October 31st, 2015, 03:16 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Thanks all

Anyway, the time has finally come for my last custom general to arrive: Tyra. Tyra's a bit different from most generals in that she's never drank from a Wellspring and can't summon warriors to Valhalla. That's by choice however. Tyra is vehemently against using the Wellsprings, both because of how they've escalated petty conflicts into full-scale war and because she fears their use endangers all of time and space (and lets face it, she's probably onto something there, plucking people from out of history willy-nilly can't be doing the time-stream any favors). As such, she doesn't command an army or hold any territory; She never has, as unlike most of the generals, she was just a simple farmer before Valhalla erupted into total war. All she really is a voice. A voice for all those disenfranchised with the battle for all time, for those that want to see the wellsprings influence removed, and for those that just want to go home. Unfortunately, that voice is often distorted or misunderstood; no two 'cells' of Tyra's movement really share the same goals or morals, some are pacifists, others basically terrorists.

Her Symbol:

This rather simple symbol means something completely different depending on who you ask.

Her first figure: The Outcast.

Born out of a forbidden love between a minion of Utgar and one of Jandar's shieldmaidens, the outcast spent his early life hidden away with his parents in a remote valley. His father and mother had hoped to live a quiet life of peace away from either of their factions, but that peace was shattered when the wellsprings sparked Utgar and Jandar's conflict to new levels. A battle between a contingent of Omnicron Snipers and a Marro swarm spilled into the valley, and when the fighting was done, both Husband and Wife had died in the crossfire. On that day, the Outcast forsook his own name, swearing only to reclaim it once Valhalla was a world he could truly call his own. A world undivided by petty rulers and arbitrary lines on a map, a world free of prejudice and conflict, and most importantly a world no longer trampled on by skinless monsters, soulless metal men, or any other otherworldly creatures.

Made from: A Sentinel of Jandar with some Minion bits thrown in, shields from a Mageknight figure, and Fix-It Sculpt.

Also have some pics of the full dirty dozen:

So, now that 'generalpalooza' is done, I'm holding a vote! Anyone who wants to can post who their favorite of the new generals is (and why if you are so inclined). The general with the most votes gets to have their next figure finished first, any general with no votes gets their figure thrown in an incinerator and then they are stricken from continuity!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 31st, 2015, 09:32 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
any general with no votes gets their figure thrown in an incinerator and then they are stricken from continuity!
What does that mean? I love them all, and don't want to see any get ditched.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 31st, 2015, 10:26 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
any general with no votes gets their figure thrown in an incinerator and then they are stricken from continuity!
What does that mean? I love them all, and don't want to see any get ditched.
I'll get you my address the incinerators address and you can send them all there, that way they can burn in a place that appreciates their quality! I'm loving the pic of the dirty dozen. The detail you give them all including their basing is awesome. It's got me thinking its not just a base anymore, its all about the base.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 31st, 2015, 11:26 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

. . . and here are the contestants, gathered together:

Vothrax the Gilded, a greedy hedonistic jerk, and his genie, wishmaster O'Div A'Wer.
Spoiler Alert!

Ozirael, recruiter of the fanatics, accompanied by the Nhah Scirh Dragonslayer, complete with dragon armor.

Spoiler Alert!

Frejya, accompanied by the good shepherd Aya Morningbrook.

Spoiler Alert!

Sigyn, Freyja's twin, and her mighty warrior champion, Kren Argus.

Spoiler Alert!

continued . . .

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; October 31st, 2015 at 12:02 PM.
Old October 31st, 2015, 11:27 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 10-31!

The manipulative Xenothea, accompanied by the darkly spectacular Night Whisperer.
Spoiler Alert!

The learned Bragi, and his erstwhile companion, the nomadic Wandering Wizard.

Spoiler Alert!

Savage Hekatiane, heralded by the fearsome and mysterious Bormogg.
Spoiler Alert!

Luselene, who favors rigid order, and the unyielding Rustengeist.

Spoiler Alert!

Aritma, the avatar of Chaos, and the abominable Changeling Fluxform.

Spoiler Alert!

Yrsa, champion of the unrepentant. She is accompanied by Bonk, the nightmare clown.
Spoiler Alert!

Ragnar, the barbarian general. Ragnar is accompanied by the Dha'Beal, a fearsome mouth monster who spends twice as long as you do to brush his teeth.

Spoiler Alert!

Last but not least, the isolated Tyra. She is accompanied by The Outcast, bent on revenge, and seeks to rid Valhalla of the wellspring's influence.

Spoiler Alert!

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; October 31st, 2015 at 11:43 PM. Reason: fixed aritma's name
Old October 31st, 2015, 11:40 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

SW, there is no way I could pick a favorite. I like what Tyra brings to the lore. I think, if we were building Heroscape from scratch to its current size, a pantheon such as yours would have been superior to the approach taken by the original designers.

For the zillionth time, thank you for sharing your customs with us.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; October 31st, 2015 at 12:01 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions