Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old June 28th, 2010, 08:40 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ugly-Caco Says Goodbye R.I.P.

He's probably playing some 'scape with Michael the Archangel and Michael's all: "Okay my Q9 will use queglix gun." <Proceeds to roll 9 dice.> "Skull, skull, skull, skull, skull, skull...."

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:09 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

It's hard to believe I'll never see another new post from Ugly-Caco again. We're going to miss him around here; he was definitely one of the good ones.

My condolences to you and his loved ones.

EDIT: He was definitely more valued here than his three green rep bars would suggest. I'm going to give him some posthumous rep for all his contributions to this community. Anyone want to join me?

Last edited by Sherman Davies; June 28th, 2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:20 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am really sorry to hear this. It is always such a travesty when loved ones are taken from us. Although we should take comfort in believing that he is in a better place, it is always in the people that are left behind that are left with the grief. My prayers are with you and the people closest to him.
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:27 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

Its hard to imagine the site without one of its well known members. I didn't know him very well and I'm certain he didn't know me but I too am saddened by this sudden and shocking loss. Donna thank you for taking time to tell us the news, I'm sure it must be hard for you. My best wishes to you, your family, and the friends and family of our deceased brother.

RIP Ugly Caco
Live on UC, live on.

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:28 PM

oni is surprisingly tart

My sincerest condolences Donna. I've enjoyed his posts over the years.
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:42 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I was shocked when I read this on the front page. His posts were much appreciated and this community will never be the same. Thank you for sharing the news with us Donna, you have my condolences.
Old June 28th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker

I will always remember him when I see images of his crazy, but so cool, robot-castle creation.

My condolences.
Old June 28th, 2010, 10:13 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't believe this happened. I will miss U.C.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old June 28th, 2010, 10:26 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

To cheer everyone up, during his wake, all Marvelscape heroes were placed on his spaceship (I refuse to call it casket/coffin). He was also wearing his shorts, Ugly-Caco polo shirt (I made him years ago), and his Chuck Taylors.

It was the coolest liftoff (burial is too morbid a term for me) ever.

Thanks so much, everyone. You people are so nice. No wonder you all had a special place in his heart.

<3 Donna

Old June 28th, 2010, 10:32 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco View Post
To cheer everyone up, during his wake, all Marvelscape heroes were placed on his spaceship (I refuse to call it casket/coffin). He was also wearing his shorts, Ugly-Caco polo shirt (I made him years ago), and his Chuck Taylors.

Thanks so much, everyone. You people are so nice. No wonder you all had a special place in his heart.

<3 Donna
A luanch to be proud of for sure.
Old June 28th, 2010, 11:01 PM

wbdhoc knows what's in an order marker wbdhoc knows what's in an order marker

We're all so moved to hear his wake was filled with fondest memories and seemed to capture his spirit. Know that his labors here and within our hobby were not wasted and that we appreciated his candor, enthusiasm and confraternity. It goes without saying (but here we are) our most sincere thoughts and prayers are with you and yours and our virtual and actual shoulders will not be but a post or pm away.

BANJO WILL GET YOU THROUGH THE TIMES WITH NO MONEY. MONEY CAN'T GET YOU THROUGH THE TIMES WITH NO BANJO.
Old June 28th, 2010, 11:07 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco View Post

<3 Donna
That is great. Fly high, buddy!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General