Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 9th, 2018, 06:49 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

I guess I should RSVP too. I'll be making it down again with True, and Adam might be making it again this month as well.

Super pumped for this format, too! Simple, but really cool. My inner Timmy wants to go nuts! (Although my inner Troll wants to go nuts too...)

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 9th, 2018, 07:44 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
I guess I should RSVP too. I'll be making it down again with True, and Adam might be making it again this month as well.

Super pumped for this format, too! Simple, but really cool. My inner Timmy wants to go nuts! (Although my inner Troll wants to go nuts too...)
Lol yeah...everyone kinda forgot to RSVP

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 9th, 2018, 09:08 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Iron Golems and Fen Hydra's Charge.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 9th, 2018, 10:41 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Iron Golems and Fen Hydra's Charge.
Does that mean you’re coming?!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 9th, 2018, 11:37 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I dont know yet. Ive been a pretty busy guy. I will for sure make it up for a game day. Its a bit harder to justify a trip down to salt lake by myself than to make a trip to Idaho falls with my family. If I can talk one of my bros into coming down with.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 10th, 2018, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I dont know yet. Ive been a pretty busy guy. I will for sure make it up for a game day. Its a bit harder to justify a trip down to salt lake by myself than to make a trip to Idaho falls with my family. If I can talk one of my bros into coming down with.
if we have room in the car, we'll pick you up on the way down

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 10th, 2018, 11:48 AM

@Starling_ @podunksarmy and Tyler confirmed they’ll be there!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 10th, 2018, 01:32 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
@Starling_ @podunksarmy and Tyler confirmed they’ll be there!
Yay more RSVP's!

This monthly is going to be great!
Old April 11th, 2018, 07:04 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I guess I should RSVP

I will be there. Put Treven, and Ammron down as Maybes, and even less probable, but potentially a new guy named Frank.
Old April 11th, 2018, 09:36 AM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

You can count me in! Really looking forward to this format.
Old April 11th, 2018, 06:38 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I guess I should RSVP

I will be there. Put Treven, and Ammron down as Maybes, and even less probable, but potentially a new guy named Frank.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
You can count me in! Really looking forward to this format.
Woo-hoo! Thanks for RSVP'ing. I hope those maybes turn into attendees.
Old April 11th, 2018, 06:49 PM

We are lucky to be blessed with not one, but TWO mapmasters of the Architects of Valhalla in our community, and as such, we always have great map selection at our monthlies. Thank you @BiggaBullfrog and @Sir Heroscape
Check out their selections for this month, as they have been posted.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events