Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 13th, 2014, 02:56 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer

New version just deployed. Click here to see it. (It is at the same web address as before.) Changes include:
  1. Valhalla Customs Added - All C3V/SoV cards are now available!
  2. Better Image Loading - Cards can now be queued up to load rather than only selectable one at a time. Just click on another card while the previous one is loading and it gets queued.
  3. Preview Size Option - You can now change how big the card images show up while on screen. See the option for this near the bottom of the sidebar.
  4. Basic Support for 2-sided Prints - The 3 card-per-page zig-zag is flipped every other page to allow for a basic way to do 2-sided prints. This happens automatically. (See post 37 for details on how you would use this to do 2-sided prints). I haven't verified yet that I am positioning the front and back images exactly correctly, so as of right now, do not rely on this feature. It won't take long to check (and correct if necessary), but I just haven't yet.
  5. Minor Visual Improvements - including a "loading card" graphic and better indication of how to remove cards after you've added them.
Don't forget--if you want your customs added, let me know. You do not have to be a big customs group to get some love here; you just have to get your card images to me in a particular format.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; May 13th, 2014 at 07:20 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software