Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 2nd, 2020, 09:08 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League: Special Event - Worst Christmas Gift Eve

Grinch division will have a crucial game for the standings tonight, vegietarian18 vs. coachmuskie starting now

EDIT: My Yari triumphed in the mirror match. Or muskie's Yari but I was playing them. We both led with the Yari in the first round, but I had a one squad advantage and was able to use that to come out on top in the early fight. His last couple Yari hung on for a while and sucked a lot of my Yari attacks and gave muskie some free OMs but those free OMs were lost when Shiori landed a 3/3 skull ninja star on Dan that killed him from full health. Shiori died to the Deathwalker, who then got Encircled by my remaining Yari. I then sent in Retiarius as high attack cleanup. He smashed in a Sag Raider and got 3 wounds on Acolarh, but then was met with a 3/3 skull blow from Morsbane that knocked him out of the game. I sent in my own Morsbane next, but muskie's Morsbane rolled a 20 and blasted him out of the game. From here I felt like I was down for the first time in the game, but I had some nice rolls with my remaining 3 Yari to stay alive enough for the Encircle I needed to finish Morsbane off. I then decided to rush my Yari into muskie's startzone to try to finish off Acolarh and the Raider, which was maybe a bit greedy. I only netted one wound on Acolarh before the Yari were gone, and then it was just Sudema against Acolarh and the last lizard. Sudema took the Heroic Rune that Shiori had revealed a while ago, and Acolarh found the defense treasure. Then Sudema landed a Stone Stare on Acolarh that gave me board control and a lead. The last Raider, muskie's last figure was forced to take a disengage to try to get to Sturla to revive himself some help, but I landed the disengage wound to win. Fun game, very back and forth.

Last edited by vegietarian18; January 3rd, 2020 at 11:02 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events