Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 31st, 2023, 11:42 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: BiggaBullfrog's Maps and Scenarios - Updates 3/2023

I've been working on new maps and updates to old maps over the past year-ish, and figured it's about time to post about those changes, if only to record them. For new maps I added both Nebo Terrace (from last year's ScapeCon map contest) and July, and the updated maps include March, April, August, and Feast Hall of Ash. (Credit for suggestions leading to the most recent versions of April goes to OEAO and his constant encouragement of global warming.) I have earlier versions of the calendar series in the OP, mainly because I'm a nerd and like to see the progression. (April especially I've been tracking closely -- the others I'm only tracking more significant changes.) For quick reference, the most recent versions of each map are spoilered below.

Spoiler Alert!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 3rd, 2023, 08:01 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Love those maps! July while quite simple looks super interesting strategically!

Old April 3rd, 2023, 01:30 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Oh yeah, I saw all these and forgot to comment on them!

I LOVE Nebo Terrace. It's a better version of Elswin Plateau, and I've always like Elswin Plateau...but it has its issues. This improves upon the issues and looks like a lot of fun. @boromir96 can we get this in on our next event?

I REALLY like the improvements to April and will have to test it out and Feast Hall of Ash seems intriguing.

Overall, I like this batch.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 3rd, 2023, 10:04 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Definitely using July in my next tourney. New maps with only 1 expansion are getting rarer, but it seems really solid. I'd definitely want a test game on Nebo Terrace, but the same compliment applies there: really interesting map with really small terrain requirements.
Old April 4th, 2023, 01:45 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
I've been working on new maps and updates to old maps over the past year-ish, and figured it's about time to post about those changes, if only to record them. For new maps I added both Nebo Terrace (from last year's ScapeCon map contest) and July, and the updated maps include March, April, August, and Feast Hall of Ash. (Credit for suggestions leading to the most recent versions of April goes to OEAO and his constant encouragement of global warming.) I have earlier versions of the calendar series in the OP, mainly because I'm a nerd and like to see the progression. (April especially I've been tracking closely -- the others I'm only tracking more significant changes.) For quick reference, the most recent versions of each map are spoilered below.

Spoiler Alert!
Great stuff Bigga! August 2nd in particular is a huge improvement over the original, and I'm really liking the new April too.
Old April 5th, 2023, 06:05 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Wow, I really like a lot of these maps! I particularly love all maps that use bilateral symmetry (or Mirror Symmetry if you're @GameBear ) and have very high ground on one side with lower ground on the other side.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios