Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 9th, 2013, 06:58 AM

sam268 is surprisingly tart
Question Hi I am new Need some advice

Hello! I am a new member (as of five minutes ago) and was prompted to join after my Rise of the Valkyrie set arrived today for $15

However, this is the only Heroscape thing I have, and it is the first edition. I used to loooove heroscape, but our entire collection "technically" belonged to my brother, and, despite my pleadings, he sold the entire collection, 5 sets of jungle and all . So, 3 years later, I really wanted to get back into gaming, and decided to of course start with a master set.

I have about 100 dollars to buy whatever I want. I am familiar with almost all of the sets (as we used to have almost all of them) But that was a long time ago, and I wanted to see if anyone felt really strongly about one expansion or another. Cheers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion