Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old April 4th, 2017, 02:50 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah soundoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
This is still being used, but the Utah events are in the Utah Monthly thread. Right?
Correct. The Utah Monthly thread is just the thread for the planning, announcements, and commentary for the events we hold the last Saturday of every month.
Old May 2nd, 2017, 01:05 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Sorry to reply a little late, but could someone host for May instead of me? I've explained further in the Utah Monthly thread.
Old May 10th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Alright! We're holding a combined tournament at a central location in Pocatello, so not more than a 90min drive for most of you in Utah and same for us here in Idaho. Come on out for the mayhem, especially as the maps we'll be using will be never before seen or used...hot off the press from our current map building contest.

Go to this page to see the details for the tourney and set it aside in your calendars for June 10th! And no fear Utah'ers, it's mid month...and anytime we hold a combined tourney we'll hold it midmonth to avoid the conflict with the Utah Monthlies. Let me know if you can make it [ @Scaperedude looking at you ]

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 10th, 2017, 09:55 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Alright! We're holding a combined tournament at a central location in Pocatello, so not more than a 90min drive for most of you in Utah and same for us here in Idaho. Come on out for the mayhem, especially as the maps we'll be using will be never before seen or used...hot off the press from our current map building contest.

Go to this page to see the details for the tourney and set it aside in your calendars for June 10th! And no fear Utah'ers, it's mid month...and anytime we hold a combined tourney we'll hold it midmonth to avoid the conflict with the Utah Monthlies. Let me know if you can make it [ @Scaperedude looking at you ]
Sweet! Let me talk to @DaDude and you'll hopefully see the both of us!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old May 11th, 2017, 12:08 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

You should be able to expect True and myself. We'll check and double check to be sure, but when I was talking with him about it earlier neither of us could think of any other plans.

Also, for all those Utah 'Scapers heading up, if you're interested in carpooling go ahead and hit me up and we can work something out. I'm always down with saving on gas!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 13th, 2017, 10:33 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I've been working even more than usual lately.(I'm at work now on Saturday morning.) I've been cleaning out my workshop and have boxed up multiple boxes of custom terrain that I don't see hit the table enough, along with the fact that I need room to build more terrain. These said boxes will be going to the tournament to be given away as prizes. Even though the lights no longer work and have been removed my Alpha prime custom piece will be there too, on top of the two boxes of terrain. Most of it is sci fi themed.(star wars, vydar) It may be divided into a couple of sets as there is a lot.

I'm also throwing out a new set of Sentinals of Grax(New C3V units) that I bought just for the tournament.

For some of you Utah guys that never got a chance to win one of my towers I may bring one of those too. We shall see. So get up here for some fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 17th, 2017, 10:23 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I wanna start working on headcount from the utah crew for our Pocatello tournament. Who will be coming?

@The Dewk @DaDude @Starling @kmgenius @Timothy @Aethiar @DewNoHarm @DeathStryker @Sir Torin Brokenshield!
@BiggaBullfrog @UtahScott @The B.I.V. @relish @Scaperedude @dart48 @wjscaper @podunksarmy @Leaf_It @Ninjaman1993 @D4rthCaedus @lotr_fan2 @ortimus @CrashMan00 @HokshilaTo @Vivaldi @Jaromrw

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 17th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I know that Bigga, along with True are coming. I'll be there, and I'm actively trying to get one of my friends to show as well, but that's still a maybe.
Old May 17th, 2017, 05:43 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I wanna start working on headcount from the utah crew for our Pocatello tournament. Who will be coming?
It looks like a blast (thumbs up for 600 point formats!), and the prizes are intriguing, but it's nearly 3 hours from my place. 6 hours of driving is rough. Things may change, but currently I don't think I'll make it.
Old May 17th, 2017, 08:02 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Myself and @DaDude will be there, and we are SERIOUSLY looking forward to it!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old May 18th, 2017, 12:58 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, so far there are 5 of us that I'm aware of (True, Leaf_It, Scaperedude, DaDude, and myself). It's gonna be a 'Scape Carpool party!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 18th, 2017, 05:32 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I must decline the drive north to Spudland for June.
Haven't gotten together with my high school buddy for SIX MONTHS, that weekend is the first chance to do it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers