Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 26th, 2019, 06:16 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
WANTED - 1-hexers

Hey all. I need single-hex terrain. Like...a bunch of them.

Anybody have some to offload? Preferably in bulk.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 26th, 2019, 10:40 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: WANTED - 1-hexers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post

Its jungle time.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 27th, 2019, 11:19 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I just went though all my extra terrain to see how many "complete RotV sets" I have and realized and I have extras of so much double-hexed sand and a few double-hexed rock and grass, and some single-hex rock and sand. However I am missing a few 3-hex rock and sand and all single-hex grass, so had to substitute double-hex grass and my sand and rock. Bottom line:
  • I need about 16 single-hex grass, and preferably also 3 each 3-hex grass and rock.
  • I need 11 sparkly water, or would trade 10 sparkly water for 21 opaque water.
  • I have 30+ single hex sand and rock, and 50+ double hex sand, rock, grass, and snow, which I would gladly trade most for my missing above.
Old February 28th, 2019, 02:03 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

it would depend on how many of how much ye are offering for single hexes?
I will fully admit that I have quite likely hundreds of each in my personal collection, and that I'm not sure if I would sell any but again it depends on price.

10 sparkly for 21 opaque? ye want opaque?
again the opaque imho is so so ugly, I enjoy building maps with sparkly tiles, they are aesthetically more pleasing to the eye..

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old February 28th, 2019, 02:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:

Its jungle time.
You should just get TREX to print you a bunch.
Old February 28th, 2019, 04:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Just start a bring back Heroscape campaign where everyone has to send in a single hex and then give out your address instead of WotC.
Old February 28th, 2019, 05:45 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:

Its jungle time.
You should just get TREX to print you a bunch.
I cant make them for the price that was requested much less make it worth my time. Good idea though SF.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades