Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 28th, 2019, 11:56 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Topdown Figure Requests

Hey Sir H, I still need the 20th Maine that is standing and aiming. If you check the document linked in the OP, I did put all three you sent me, but the first and third are the same guy.
Old March 31st, 2019, 12:59 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Anybody want to claim some more or send me some pics?
Old March 31st, 2019, 01:23 AM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

I can send you Patrick Ferguson and Prince al'Kahora by tomorrow
Old March 31st, 2019, 09:47 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Here's the Sentinels of Grax and Garrett Burns.
Old April 1st, 2019, 01:06 PM
This is merely a joke.

Thanks Zetsubo and Arch! All of those have been added to the doc in the OP.
@Leaf_It , I think you're up at this point, if you're still good for that.
Old April 1st, 2019, 01:37 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Thanks Zetsubo and Arch! All of those have been added to the doc in the OP.
@Leaf_It , I think you're up at this point, if you're still good for that.
Yup. Sorry, just forgot. Give me a bit...
Old April 1st, 2019, 01:48 PM
This is merely a joke.

No problem, it's very much appreciated!
Old April 1st, 2019, 09:30 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Would you want more of the unreleased figures as well? I'm thinking especially the ones currently in public playtesting since I could help out with some of those like Deltacron and the mantis people.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 1st, 2019, 11:25 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Would you want more of the unreleased figures as well? I'm thinking especially the ones currently in public playtesting since I could help out with some of those like Deltacron and the mantis people.
You might want to check the Public Playtesting forum again, because you won't find Deltacron anymore...

But yeah, any unreleased figures are good too! I've already put up 10 unreleased figures in the document linked in the OP.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 01:07 PM
This is merely a joke.

Got Leaf_It's pictures yesterday night and put them up in the doc this morning.

Down to only 10 figures left and we're up to date!
Old April 2nd, 2019, 04:34 PM
This is merely a joke.

I don't know who has permissions to the VC and VC Aquilla templates, but could one of you give me access so I can get all these figures added and clean up a few other things there?
@dok @Kinseth @Dysole

(Alternatively, you could just do it yourself, but I'm happy to do it if it's helpful).
Old April 2nd, 2019, 11:03 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

OK, gave you the keys. Make sure to gas it up before you bring it back.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events