Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 11th, 2015, 07:33 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Kree Soldier (Final Editing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
you have indented too far with the dot points. The indent should align with the first letter, after the dot, of the outdent line. (I do prefer the comic as is zoomed in but I defer to those that care more about it)
I hope you don't mean me. I have tried reducing it but they vanish as soon as I do

In case it wasn't clear, I definitely prefer the zoomed version as well.
Old November 12th, 2015, 01:14 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
you have indented too far with the dot points. The indent should align with the first letter, after the dot, of the outdent line. (I do prefer the comic as is zoomed in but I defer to those that care more about it)
I hope you don't mean me. I have tried reducing it but they vanish as soon as I do

In case it wasn't clear, I definitely prefer the zoomed version as well.
Sorry, not intended for you. I should have used the @japes call.
Old November 12th, 2015, 01:16 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

All good. Just checking
Old November 13th, 2015, 01:47 AM
Now moves with Flying.

We good to go here?
Old November 13th, 2015, 03:27 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I liked the invasion feel of the previous comic art too. Would it be too much work to change the armor color to match the mini though?
Quote:
I think this one sells it better

Would it be too much work to change the armor color to match the mini?
Trust me I tried. I may try again but there are too many instances to individually select the areas and there is too much bleed over in color segments in the yellowish armor with the background that it never looked right. I'll try a few other things probably as I do have other tricks I may not have used yet.
I could probably go over the colors manually with my tablet if you want.
That would be great. In case you didn't see earlier the armor is actually Dark Blue in the mini.

here
Alright, gave it a shot:

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 13th, 2015, 09:56 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I liked the invasion feel of the previous comic art too. Would it be too much work to change the armor color to match the mini though?
Quote:
I think this one sells it better

Would it be too much work to change the armor color to match the mini?
Trust me I tried. I may try again but there are too many instances to individually select the areas and there is too much bleed over in color segments in the yellowish armor with the background that it never looked right. I'll try a few other things probably as I do have other tricks I may not have used yet.
I could probably go over the colors manually with my tablet if you want.
That would be great. In case you didn't see earlier the armor is actually Dark Blue in the mini.

here
Alright, gave it a shot:

Looks great. Jpg updated in OP going back to the original perspective with SG's recoloring. Thanks for the assist.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 13th, 2015, 10:15 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of Kree Soldier (Vote for On-Deck)

With that, I propose we move these guys to On-Deck

@IAmBatman - Yea
@johnny139 - Yea
@TrollBrute - Yea
@Viegon - Yea
@SirGalahad - Yea

Last edited by Karat; November 14th, 2015 at 11:38 AM.
Old November 13th, 2015, 10:18 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Looks great! Yea
Old November 13th, 2015, 10:31 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Missed most of the development of this one, but I love this faction and I love how this one turned out. Some really cool mechanics here. yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 13th, 2015, 10:57 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Is there a reason the first bullet contains "you control" and the second one doesn't?
This wasn't added in, the wording for Kree Invasion should be:

Quote:
KREE INVASION
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Unique Kree Hero you control and taking a turn with that Hero, if there is at least 1 Kree Soldier you control within 8 clear sight spaces of that Hero, you may either:
  • move as many Kree Soldiers you control as the Life number of that Hero; or
  • attack with as many Kree Soldiers you control as Wound Markers on that Hero's card.
Other than that, Yea.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 13th, 2015, 11:04 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Huh. Not sure how I missed that. SP updated. @japes we'll need a card update now.
Old November 13th, 2015, 12:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Done.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library