Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 17th, 2021, 09:52 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Casters of Valhalla

I’ve been catching up on these and really enjoying them. In the Strategy episode with Jexik I really thought of the difference between strategy and tactics. Army construction, which I think was covered really well falls under strategy more, whereas ideas like development, tethering, IGPV, and risking it when down are more tactical ideas.

Must say I’m really looking forward to a future map discussion episode. I remember the days where split start zones were starting to happen and there weren’t many BftU maps around. Moltenclaw killed the lava capped FotA arguments, and I’m curious what other general concepts for mapmaking are still out there and alive and unattempted (negative space as LOS blockers?)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion