Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 15th, 2017, 02:06 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Executioner 616

@Grimnak you still won that game against my Rats and 616 cheese and bacon sandwhich army with a hodgepodge. I lost twice with the Excecutioner (out of 3 games). In the game I did win, Excecutioner never came into play (since it was a blowout).

That being said, I never popped her yesterday. I always prefered to pop rats, to almost no effect.

For the record that army was: Q9, Raelin (rotv), Rats x4, and Excecutioner.

The main debilitating part for the black and white 'borg is that him exploding rats is very easy to see. Often times you can simply chance the leaving engagement attack or simply destroy the rat.

This robo is good in her own right, but nowhere near Fen Hydra levels or even Q-brother levels.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; October 15th, 2017 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Gotta remember the gender.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs