Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 3rd, 2017, 01:58 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Available tonight for a game 8pm central and later

EDIT: None found

Last edited by kevindola; June 5th, 2017 at 09:07 AM.
Old June 4th, 2017, 08:22 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Available for a game tonight. Around 830pm central

EDIT: None found Dry spell this week. Went 0 for my last 4. Oh well. Tournaments coming up....

Last edited by kevindola; June 5th, 2017 at 09:08 AM.
Old June 6th, 2017, 11:29 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I will be available tomorrow from noon-3 Pacific, and would love to play a couple of the Uncharted Wellsprings Top Ten maps, or whatever you have an interest in playing.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 6th, 2017, 11:31 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
I will be available tomorrow from noon-3 Pacific, and would love to play a couple of the Uncharted Wellsprings Top Ten maps, or whatever you have an interest in playing.

Do any of those maps have online boards? I don't know too many people who make them but @superfrog and @Sir Heroscape come to mind.
Old June 6th, 2017, 11:34 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:

Do any of those maps have online boards? I don't know too many people who make them but @superfrog and @Sir Heros5cape come to mind.
I gave goomonkey the tutorial last night, perhaps he's planning to make the map himself.
Old June 6th, 2017, 12:31 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Do any of those maps have online boards? I don't know too many people who make them but @superfrog and @Sir Heros5cape come to mind.
I gave goomonkey the tutorial last night, perhaps he's planning to make the map himself.
I am planning on making the map myself, I already mostly made mine (though I would prefer to play on somebody else's) and may be about to make another this morning (depending on if the college computers will let me install VS).

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 6th, 2017, 12:31 PM
On vacation...

Whoops.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 6th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

Do any of those maps have online boards? I don't know too many people who make them but @superfrog and @Sir Heroscape come to mind.
That would be great to have some ARV maps used, ideally those that we've sanctioned as Tournament balanced, but it's really up to the OH members and which maps they decide to include in their events.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 6th, 2017, 02:08 PM
On vacation...

All right, I made one map, but the college computers cannot open the 3-D view. If there is a specific map you would like to play tomorrow (if you ever responds, as I have not gotten anybody yet) let me know so that I might be able to get it done by the time we play.

So you don't have to scroll around looking for this, I am available tomorrow from noon-3 Pacific time. I would like to play on one of the Top Ten Uncharted Wellsprings, but would also be willing to play whatever you want to.

As of 6:45 Pacific I have not gotten anybody. KD's dryspell l lives on (I'm glad you're feeling better, heroscaper2010, but darn ).

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; June 7th, 2017 at 09:47 AM.
Old June 9th, 2017, 02:51 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available to play a game tonight. Around 8-10pm central
Old June 10th, 2017, 11:41 PM
On vacation...

I will be available tomorrow (Sunday) morning from about 10am-1pm Pacific.

No game found.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; June 11th, 2017 at 02:22 PM.
Old June 11th, 2017, 08:08 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I'll be available for a game in about an hour: 8pm central
@William099

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events