Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:15 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Format: TEAM BATTLE. You and an ally will each bring a separate 300 point army, and fight together to defeat your two opponents. Remember the rules regarding "you control" vs. "friendly" - so Raelin won't do anything for your partner, but Rhogar could (and be aware that glyphs are worded so that they only work for your army)!

- 300 point armies
- 12 figure limit (extra tiles will be provided if needed)
@The Dewk

So, a question about the figure limit. Let's say I want to play an army that uses 15 figures, and my teammate's army is only 6 figures. Would that be okay by the rules? Or is it a strict 12 figure max for each individual player?
Strict 12 figure max per player; that's one of the factors that differentiates this from basically being a simple 600 point army format. You can drop figures out of squads to get to that figure limit though (if you go back a few posts, you'll see I suggested that to Scaperedude). I'm sorry if that ruins all your army ideas!
Old August 22nd, 2017, 11:00 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Format: TEAM BATTLE. You and an ally will each bring a separate 300 point army, and fight together to defeat your two opponents. Remember the rules regarding "you control" vs. "friendly" - so Raelin won't do anything for your partner, but Rhogar could (and be aware that glyphs are worded so that they only work for your army)!

- 300 point armies
- 12 figure limit (extra tiles will be provided if needed)
@The Dewk

So, a question about the figure limit. Let's say I want to play an army that uses 15 figures, and my teammate's army is only 6 figures. Would that be okay by the rules? Or is it a strict 12 figure max for each individual player?
Strict 12 figure max per player; that's one of the factors that differentiates this from basically being a simple 600 point army format. You can drop figures out of squads to get to that figure limit though (if you go back a few posts, you'll see I suggested that to Scaperedude). I'm sorry if that ruins all your army ideas!
I actually read that post - which was what prompted the question. No worries! It doesn't ruin all our ideas. Glad I asked though.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 04:52 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Would anyone by chance have a Zetacron that True and I can borrow on Saturday?
If you would prefer, I have both the figure, and the card.
Feel free to take up @Leaf_It on his offer!!
Sure thing! I don't really mind who it comes from, as long as it's there. And lucky. Definitely has to be a lucky one.
Hold on...... If you're looking for lucky you may want to reconsider mine! At the Idaho tournament my Zetacron took down Migol Ironwill, Heirloom, Marcu, and 1.5X squads of dwarves all in the same game..... And lived to tell the tale!
Man, that's impressive. I'm liking the sound of that. Leafy, do you have a better offer?
Mine has been played at least 3 times, and killed a hero at least once, but that was years ago. If you want an experienced figurine, @Scaperedude is your best choice.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 07:33 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Would anyone by chance have a Zetacron that True and I can borrow on Saturday?
If you would prefer, I have both the figure, and the card.
Feel free to take up @Leaf_It on his offer!!
Sure thing! I don't really mind who it comes from, as long as it's there. And lucky. Definitely has to be a lucky one.
Hold on...... If you're looking for lucky you may want to reconsider mine! At the Idaho tournament my Zetacron took down Migol Ironwill, Heirloom, Marcu, and 1.5X squads of dwarves all in the same game..... And lived to tell the tale!
Man, that's impressive. I'm liking the sound of that. Leafy, do you have a better offer?
Mine has been played at least 3 times, and killed a hero at least once, but that was years ago. If you want an experienced figurine, @Scaperedude is your best choice.
Hmm, so take a glowing figure in the prime of its youth, or a vet that hasn't seen battle for a while but who can teach those whippersnappers a thing or two. Difficult decision...

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 24th, 2017, 12:07 AM

TIM0THY is surprisingly tart

I won't be coming. But one of these times I hope to make my way down there.
Old August 24th, 2017, 04:47 AM

BryanBlaze Woo who?

Quote:
One week before our Team Format get-together! That means it's time to tag people and see where they are at.

I've heard from @DaDude @BiggaBullfrog @Scaperedude @Leaf_It @DewNoHarm @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @antmarchingroves @Flash_19 @Saints_Wrath & @Sir Heroscape which is much appreciated.

So that means, where are the rest of you at? @kmgenius @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. @UtahScott @wjscaper @Starling_ @BryanBlaze @relish @ortimus @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar ? It's a team tourney, so perfect for those who are relatively new players or who aren't sure about the Utah Heroscape scene! Check out the very first post in this thread for details

Any of you Idahoers coming with Sir H? @Tiranx @TREX @podunksarmy
I am have been in Europe for the past week and a couple days for vacation and to attempt a world record fire breathing event, I also decided to stay longer so I won't be back this weekend because I decided I wanted to go to Phoenix fire festival in Germany.

- Bryan Blaze

---> Check out my viral fire performance videos on YouTube!
The Human Dragon - 176k+ VIEWS
Helium Fire 8k Resolution - 256K+ VIEWS
Old August 25th, 2017, 12:50 AM

TIM0THY is surprisingly tart

Cool videos @BryanBlaze . Where was that ice castle? Midway?
Old August 25th, 2017, 10:40 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIM0THY View Post
I won't be coming. But one of these times I hope to make my way down there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBlaze View Post

I am have been in Europe for the past week and a couple days for vacation and to attempt a world record fire breathing event, I also decided to stay longer so I won't be back this weekend because I decided I wanted to go to Phoenix fire festival in Germany.
No worries guys! Perhaps we'll see you at September's monthly. Or National Heroscape Day in October, currently thinking the 14th for that (it's gonna be big)!
Old August 25th, 2017, 12:49 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Remember to ask everyone tomorrow if Oct. 14 works for them, or have them suggest alternatives. P.S. My car's in the shop, and my wife needs to do stuff, so I'm going to miss 'Scape day tomorrow (there are other things that just came up I also have to attend to.)

I will be there September. Really.
Old August 25th, 2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Remember to ask everyone tomorrow if Oct. 14 works for them, or have them suggest alternatives. P.S. My car's in the shop, and my wife needs to do stuff, so I'm going to miss 'Scape day tomorrow (there are other things that just came up I also have to attend to.)

I will be there September. Really.
I'll believe it when I see it!!

Haha no worries, amigo. We'll be sure to bring up October/NHSD tomorrow.
Old August 26th, 2017, 12:58 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Unfortunately Lady Heroscape will not be joining me in our quest for conquering tomorrow, for she is heavy laden with child, but I will have podunksarmy fighting by my side, so watch out!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 26th, 2017, 01:44 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

When's the ETA for your newest Level 0 Squire, SirH?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events