Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 30th, 2019, 05:07 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
This made sense to me, and still does. It's fair from a different point of view (if that makes sense) and adds another dimension to army construction/consideration. So I think we should keep it this way, despite the occasional "Man, I very well may have won that if we had played it out!" frustration.

And y'all are slowpokes I believe I've only gone to time a single game at these monthlies, and it was against 40 Blade Gruts (and Nerak).
That does make sense overall. Thanks for the explanation. And playing against 40 Blade Gruts sounds exhausting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Oh, and I would recommend not playing healing units or regenerative units in this format - you're giving your opponents more opportunities to get more points! We had a fellow playing Kurrok and Elementals last time, and I loved when he would successfully roll to regenerate them heheh
Amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post

And yeah, games going to time is just never a good thing no matter how you slice it, and I've been on both sides of it. The only good way to address it is to just not do it in the first place.
I blame @antmarchingroves . My grandma plays faster than him! Wait a second.... we have the same grandma....
I distinctly remember walking over to the Philadelphian, ordering a philly cheesesteak sandwich, bringing it back with me, all before you finished one of your turns.

Antmarchingroves'

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events