Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 15th, 2015, 10:18 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Unreleased Units

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I was curious, so I went through the Public Miniature information thread and checked on figures that have been confirmed but haven't hit playtesting yet - publicly, at least, and as far as I know. Here's a list:

Captain Salidar (2/27/12)
Verdant Reaver (12/4/12)
Jonah Hex (2/13/13)
Seven Deadly Brothers (2/13/13)
Iron Golem Juggernaut (9/2/13)
Native American Hunt Scene Setter [Archer] (11/18/13)
Twig Blight (11/24/13)
Blood of Gruumsh (3/30/14)
Stormrage Shambler (7/14/14)
Shang-Chi (2/16/15)
Air Elemental (3/5/15)

Things I noticed:

- There are three "wood elemental" type units, one Unique (Shambler), one Uncommon (Reaver), one Common (Blight). Possible faction in development?
- There are two monks who have gone through playtesting, but two monk-type dudes (Brothers/Shang-Chi) are still waiting. The earlier monks are not in the current wave despite being done (maybe). Possible synergy?
- The Iron Golem Juggernaut seems to be the only unit that isn't A) part of a larger pack, B) part of a possible faction, or C) relatively recent.

Just for fun. Some interesting possibilities for future releases.
On the tree faction, It would be cool if they had the ability to act as trees (the medium and large figures, at least) for the purpose of all special abilities (and maybe grant the defense bonus), which would thereby incorporate the Elin Shide (name butcher) into the faction, for a fairly well rounded team.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs