Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 15th, 2017, 06:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Sir Heroscape's Invitation

Yeah. The last video is me getting my fen hydra socks beat off. Super fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 31st, 2017, 11:04 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Bumping this thread (read OP). Come join the fun on my channel!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:12 AM

gibby64 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Love watching your games, i just have one comment... could you set up a camera that just shows the entire board static... the POV camera's tend to give me a headache and I can't watch them long. I tend to look away a lot from your games due to that... I might be the only one with this issue, so don't change it just for me... just a comment. Love what you are doing though!
Old May 15th, 2018, 09:44 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

1,000 SUBSCRIBERS!!!

Wow, I honestly can't believe it! I started posting videos back in January of 2016 and 2+ years later I've reached 1000 subs. It's a pretty amazing community we have here.

Thank you all for your support, as a celebration...I'll be live streaming our local tournament this Saturday at 11am MST. So for those of you interested. Make sure to hop on and check it out this weekend. Technology willing, it should be a blast!!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 15th, 2018, 11:29 PM

UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker

I was number 990

I really hope to be able to tune in to the tournament; would be nice to see some actual, real-life competitive play.
Old May 15th, 2018, 11:32 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Congratulations Sir Heroscape! I recently subscribed, so I'll be looking forward to seeing the tourney.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 16th, 2018, 01:23 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

I am proud that manage that feat. You are the reason I joined the Heroscaper site. Going to watch the tourney on Youtube.
Old May 16th, 2018, 12:57 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice! Congrats! Looking forward to some new content. I've resorted to rewatching some of your old vids to get my fix while life has you so busy.
Old May 18th, 2018, 03:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hope you get some time to post videos again soon.

I'll hope to watch the stream on Saturday
Old June 25th, 2018, 12:42 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!

Subscribed

Old June 27th, 2018, 04:26 PM

DjKniteX Woo who?

I subbed so I can watch some HS material and games at work while I do work haha. It's a good to listen to and watch when I can.
Old September 2nd, 2018, 07:54 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Subbed! Awesome channel! Keep that fire burning.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion