Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 16th, 2014, 12:27 AM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker
Re: Nomad & Longy418 Maps - 4 New Maps 7/7/2014

We found Cinder Ravine Roads on the map finder excel sheet and played earlier this week. Enjoyed it so much I just looked up the creator and promptly downloaded all your maps that we have the sets for. Great idea to convert BOV maps into 4 player maps, although I'm not a fan of the awkward jagged edges on some of them. Mainly the rules surrounding that, not necessarily the map making - you really need those to separate start zones though.

Perhaps you might want to do some of the GenCon maps in addition to the BOV maps. Common Ground, Dry Season, Derelict, Guardian, Little Rampart, Feylund Fountain, Just Passing Through, Fissure, Isenfell, Winter Holdout, Breach, Trailblazer, Sentinel, Song of the Walrus, and Rift Valley are the ones I have on my tournament maps list.

In our multiplayer games, we've really liked using 300-400 points each and playing first to kill that many points wins. You get fractional scoring for squad figures (including regenerated marro warriors and zombies), and you get fractional scoring when you kill heroes based on how many wounds you caused - if you just cause wounds and don't get the kill, those points are not collected.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios