Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old November 2nd, 2016, 10:05 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Update: Trex's terrain Punisher Dice Towers 11-01-16

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Sick.

My friend would kill for that.

Nice work as always.
Is your friend the Punisher?
The punisher is friend to all taxpaying americans. You don't have to feed and house criminals that get punisher justice. I think I'll throw on a Dice Tower Tutorial on here for the next tower I make. I'll use my Composite Cardboard, but people will be able to sub in regular cardboard for the tutorial's purpose. Any thoughts on this? Is this something people would like to see? This new way of doing the towers is so easy and so simple. All you need is a ruler, or a speed square, some cardboard, hot glue, and a pen. Then all you'd have to do is hit it with some spray paint after.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 2nd, 2016, 10:16 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

to tutorial!
Old November 2nd, 2016, 11:32 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Wow! You never disappoint TREX...very impressed.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 2nd, 2016, 03:39 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Man that Punisher tower is awesome
Old November 2nd, 2016, 03:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Both are awesome Trex. I think I like the grey one best though, even though it does not have the cool bullets on the side. I just really like how the curved Punisher skull looks on the grey one.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 01:09 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

I concur with previous comments... these are VERY NICELY done; awesome job; BRAVO! Personally, I'm not a Punisher fan (or any other comic book superhero for that matter), but every time I see his logo somewhere on anything, I'm reminded of the skull emblem on the HeroScape dice and yearn to play again this fabulous oop game.

Regarding tutorials: How about showing the community how we can turn a 'Pringles can' into a dice tower work of art (~~~lol~~~) j/k

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old November 3rd, 2016, 01:32 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Ill do that one too. I actually finished making the pdfs for the other tower tutorial last night.

Old November 4th, 2016, 12:10 AM
"like" happy

I actually finished making some pdf files and took quite a few pictures for a castle tower design I created in Photoshop and built just for a quick tutorial. From start: printing the PDF and cutting out the cardstock templates, to End: gluing all the card board pieces together it only took me 20 minutes. Its late tonight, so by chance I will be able to put the tutorial on tomorrow. I am super happy with how this one turned out, and so will someone else that wins it at our tournament on saturday.

Old November 4th, 2016, 09:57 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Johngee's comment above reminds me, did you ever get a chance to work on the Punisher/Captain America dice?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 4th, 2016, 10:41 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Johngee's comment above reminds me, did you ever get a chance to work on the Punisher/Captain America dice?
I got the images made in photoshop but haven't had time to get out the material to cut them out. I will do that one as soon as I wrap up some other projects including a couple of different dice tower tutorials that I even made pdfs for. You guys will love this first one. Very easy to do, and has great results.

Old November 7th, 2016, 05:17 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice, Trex! Love the round one!

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old November 7th, 2016, 05:59 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I now have three of Trex's dice towers. Just won a Star Wars themed tower for playing a HoSS army at the Idaho/Utah NHSD tournament. Tell you what guys, these towers are something special.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles