Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old October 8th, 2014, 05:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
revised

deleted

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:15 AM. Reason: deleting it all
Old October 8th, 2014, 05:20 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's Custom Terrain

Screwed courtesy of photobucket.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; March 24th, 2018 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Stuff.
Old October 9th, 2014, 07:10 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dude these are awesome. +rep
Old October 9th, 2014, 09:12 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Excellent. Nice work!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 9th, 2014, 09:34 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Cool stuff. I have two of those castles from back when my kids were young. We dry brushed black on one of them, that was the bad guys castle. Hours of fun shooting those big cannons at each other! To mod that thing was a lot of work. Did you consider ladders to the upper floors? Otherwise it's a fliers only club.
Old October 9th, 2014, 08:07 PM
"like" happy

Thanks all for looking, yes there are places for ladders ,I actually built terrain earlier on where I superglued them on but found a neat way of doing them. I put down a small piece of greenstuff at the base where I wanted the ladder, took my ladder, dipped it in water so it would not stick, and made an impression in the greenstuff . did the same at the top of the ladder. now the ladders hold still and can be used anywhere I want them. Oh, and as for the fisher price toys, I will be doing a tree base out of an old robin hood set. It will probably turn out like a star wars ewok village. I cant wait to start . I just work like 60 hrs a week.

Old October 9th, 2014, 08:08 PM
"like" happy

I Will post more detailed pics

Old October 9th, 2014, 08:24 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome work!
Old October 10th, 2014, 05:55 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Nice work; these are really great!
Old October 25th, 2014, 10:25 PM
"like" happy

Screwed courtesy of photobucket.

Last edited by TREX; March 24th, 2018 at 06:02 PM. Reason: I had to write more stuff.
Old October 26th, 2014, 02:51 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Trex's Custom Terrain Update 10-25-14 SCI FI STUFF

Nice stuff! I like how the grill floor overhangs above the water. Sometime I too would like to make an Emperor's Throne Room using the grill stuff for catwalks around the room.
Old October 26th, 2014, 10:54 AM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Trex's Custom Terrain Update 10-25-14 SCI FI STUFF

WOW!! That looks great. I think a tutorial would be a great idea.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles