Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 10th, 2015, 10:28 PM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
Round 3 is on Platypus.

The Dysole (2-0) v. roballtogether (1-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Roman Archers x3, Isamu (drop one)
* Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan, Sharwin Wildborn, Deathreavers x2
* Kaemon Awa, Otonashi, Asterios
* Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Finn the Viking Champion, Knights of Weston, Krav Maga Agents
* 4th Massachusetts Line, 8th Infantry Pathfinder x3, Capt. John Varan
roballtogether chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.

The Smithy Winfred (2-0) v. playa1 (2-0) pool of half-armies is:
* M-43 Resistance Fighters x3, Kira Jax
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Jarek Guy, Siiv
* Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3, Isamu
* Shades of Bleakwoode x2, Marro Warriors
* Braxas, Deathreavers
* Zelrig, Izumi Samurai
playa1 chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Smithy Winfred chooses who places first.

The dok (2-0) v. betawolf36 (2-0) pool of half-armies is:
* 8th Infantry Pathfinder x5, Capt. John Varan
* Beakface Sneaks x4, Quorik Warwitch, Marcu Esenwein
* Warriors of Ashra x3, Van Nessing
* Death Knights of Valkrill x2, Skull Demon x2
* Airborne Elite, Ebon Armor, Isamu
* Templar Cavalry x2, Otonashi
dok chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, betawolf36 chooses who places first.

The Ixe (2-0) v. kevindola (2-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Crypt Guardian x4, Otonashi
* Braxas, Kira Jax, Isamu
* Sudema, Warden 816, Drow Chainfighter
* Blastatrons x2, Major X17, Hoplitron
* Gladiatrons x2, Major J15
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Omnicron Repulsors x2, Brandis Skyhunter
kevindola chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Ixe chooses who places first.

The Soundwarp SG-1 (1-1) v. belgarath (1-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Zettian Infantry x2, Zettian Guards, Me-Burq-Sa
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 7000, Marcu Esenwein
* Deathwalker 8000, Deathreavers x2, Kira Jax, Isamu (drop one)
* 4th Massachusetts Line x2, Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV]
* Sir Gilbert, Knights of Weston x2
* Airborne Elite, Myrddin, Sir Orrick
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, belgarath chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (1-1) v. TreePowerz (1-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Jotun
* Major Q9
* Nilfheim
* Marro Stingers x3, Martial La Hire
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Krug, Me-Burq-Sa
* Charos, Siiv
TreePowerz chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The Chris Perkins (1-1) v. jcustar07 (1-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Sir Gilbert, Knights of Weston x2, Isamu
* Cyprien Esenwein, 4th Massachusetts Line, Dumutef Guard, Otonashi
* Charos, Sonya Esenwein
* Air Elemental, Sir Hawthorne, Death Knights of Valkrill x2, Isamu
* Mezzodemon Warmongers x3, Zetacron
* Roman Legionnaires x2, Me-Burq-Sa, Marcus Decimus Gallus
jcustar07 chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.

The MegaSilver (1-1) v. William099 (1-1) pool of half-armies is:
* 10th Regiment of Foot x2, Marcus Decimus Gallus
* Dreadgul Raiders x2, Valguard
* Phantom Knights x2, Van Nessing
* Agent Skahen, Mezzodemon Warmongers x2
* Iskra Esenwein, Major Q10, Rechets of Bogdan
* Cathar Spearmen x2, Count Raymond, Isamu
MegaSilver chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, William099 chooses who places first.

The vegies dad (1-1) v. jcustar09 (1-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Roman Legionnaires x2, Azurite Warlord
* Death Chasers of Thesk x3, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Cyprien Esenwein, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider
* Migol Ironwill, Finn the Viking Champion, Red Wyrmling x2
* Axegrinders of Burning Forge x2, Zetacron, Sir Orrick
* Knights of Weston x2, Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Isamu
jcustar09 chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, vegies dad chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

The mtl1998 (1-1) v. Deroche (1-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Black Wyrmling x6, James Murphy
* Red Wyrmling x5, Major J15, Isamu
* White Wyrmling x5, Van Nessing
* Skeletons of Annellintia x2, Sonya Esenwein
* Black Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling x3, Red Wyrmling x3
mtl1998 chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Deroche chooses who places first.

The Bengi (1-1) v. Kinseth (0-2) pool of half-armies is:
* Zogross Hardscale, Armoc Vipers x2
* Venoc Vipers x3, Venoc Warlord
* Warriors of Ashra x2, Elite Onyx Vipers, Theracus
* Eltahale, Goblin Cutters x2, Isamu
* Morgoloth, Roman Legionnaires x2, Otonashi
* Major J15, Nhah Scirh Cultists x2
Kinseth chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Bengi chooses who places first.

The Filthy the Clown (0-2) v. awesomeunleashed (0-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Agent Skahen, Nakita Agents, Otonashi
* Horned Skull Brutes x3, Guilty McCreech
* Brunak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Drow Chainfighter
* Arktos, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Fire Elemental
* Bahadur, Varkaanan Greyspears, Drow Chainfighter
* Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Varkaanan Quickblades, James Murphy
Filthy the Clown chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, awesomeunleashed chooses who places first.

The Taeblewalker (0-2) v. Heroscaper Guy (0-2) pool of half-armies is:
* Knights of Weston x2, Sonya Esenwein, Zetacron
* Finn the Viking Champion, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Isamu
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan
* Prince al'Kahora, Elaria the Pale, Akumaken
* Ebon Armor, Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior
* Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior, Azurite Warlord
Taeblewalker chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Heroscaper Guy chooses who places first.

The Tom_Bombadil_ (0-2) v. randomskyfears (0-2) pool of half-armies is:
* Arkmer, Warriors of Ashra x2, Kyntela Gwyn, James Murphy, Otonashi
* Knights of Weston x2, Sir Gilbert, Isamu
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Arktos
* Microcorp Agents x2, Marro Warriors
* Marro Stingers x3, James Murphy
* 10th Regiment of Foot x2, Zetacron, Kira Jax, Isamu (drop one)
randomskyfears chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, Tom_Bombadil_ chooses who places first.
Old May 11th, 2015, 04:31 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 19 - Round 3 until May 17th

I just won my rematch with @Heroscaper Guy . Azurite Warlord went crazy with his rage power and eventually killed Cyprien, only to be taken down by Rechets. My knights acquitted themselves well, doing a lot of damage to his team. The die luck was on his side for the beginning of the game but it shifted a bit toward my side toward the end. I got two three-skull shots with Zetacron on height, taking out Concan and Isamu. Overall, a fun game that could have gone either way.

Old May 11th, 2015, 10:10 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Me and Playa1 will be starting our game around 10 central if anyone wishes to watch.
Old May 11th, 2015, 11:52 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Me and Playa1 finished, I was able to beat him, mostly due to bad defense rolls on Braxas, who went down fairly early, although she did manage to take down two squads of M-43 and Jarek Guy. Super fun game. Good luck to Playa on the rest of the tournament.

Stats

playa1
Attack rolls: 15 out of 30 (50%)
Defense rolls: 36 out of 124 (29.03%)
Total dice rolled: 154
Time used: 0h, 26m, 31s

Smithy Winfred
Attack rolls: 53 out of 104 (50.96%)
Defense rolls: 10 out of 41 (24.39%)
Total dice rolled: 145
Time used: 0h, 27m, 22s

I will probably not be able to make next week's game due to a vacation (till the end of may) so I assume people are able to sub in for me. Very sorry about this, and I really regret not being able to play more, this is the first tourney I have gone more than 1-0, but I still had a blast.
Old May 12th, 2015, 12:01 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Well, since you're 3-0, your matchup might be set earlier, and you might be able to get it in this week. And either way, you can take a forfeit loss and still make playoffs.
Old May 12th, 2015, 09:09 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
dok chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, betawolf36 chooses who places first.
Starting at 8 Mountain/9 Central.
Old May 12th, 2015, 09:11 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Round 3 is on Platypus.

The Soundwarp SG-1 (1-1) v. belgarath (1-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Zettian Infantry x2, Zettian Guards, Me-Burq-Sa
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 7000, Marcu Esenwein
* Deathwalker 8000, Deathreavers x2, Kira Jax, Isamu (drop one)
* 4th Massachusetts Line x2, Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV]
* Sir Gilbert, Knights of Weston x2
* Airborne Elite, Myrddin, Sir Orrick
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to pick from the half-armies first or second. After armies are picked, belgarath chooses who places first.
Starting nowish, the snow is normal and not heavy correct?

EDIT- also, Bel seems to be having some trouble moving the figures, much appreciated if any of the organizers could take a gander at that. Nevermind, problem solved.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 13th, 2015, 09:36 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Ixe and I played our game last night

Ixe: Braxas, Crypt Guardian x4, Kira Jax, Otonashi, Isamu
kevindola: Blastatrons x2, Gladiatrons x2, Hoplitron x1, Major J15, Major X17

Ixe opened with 10 move Otonashi taking Lodin and then sent Braxas across the board where she began her pH testing of soulborgs, but she was met with J15’s breaching scythe. Braxas took down 3 Glads and 1 Blast and 1 wound to J15 before being brought down. (2 natural 20s on acid which he would have later wished would have had X17 as a target)

I took down the first mummy with concentrated fire over a couple turns (6 attacks and a LEA wound), but not before a nice disengage gave him height against J15 and put the 3 wounds on him to kill him.

I killed Oto and then was able to dispatch the 2nd mummy in just one turn of attacks of 5. Ixe lost 2 Oms and things looked pretty easy.
Matchup was 2 Crypts, Jax, Isamu vs. 5 Glads, 7 Blasts, X17 (3 life left from Wannok), Hoplitron

However. Tough and low attack for me had other ideas. From this point, the Blastatrons attacked the 2 final Crypt Guardians 41 Times! and only got 2 wounds (16 attacks of 5, 7 attacks of 4, 13 attacks of 3, 5 attacks of 2). In full disclosure, the CGs had jungle bonus the majority of those attacks, but still.

Fortunately, Ixe didn’t have a great success with his attacks of 3 either, but he did slowly whittle away my squaddies. I was able to take out Jax after she sniped a Gladiatron and Wannok claimed Isamu. Eventually the 2 Crypt Guardians got me down to X17, Hoppy, and just 2 Blastatrons (from 7 Blasts, and 5 Glads). I snuck one of my last Blastatrons to Wannok and X17 clamped down on both of the mummies. His attacks of 5 (with height) actually laid down 3 wounds on the Crypt Guardians and Wannok did the rest slowly. It was a tense finale though as the Hoplitron went down and Major X17 had to defend several attacks of 3 (12 actually). Those attacks only put 1 wound on the Major (3 total). Had the Major gone down, the 2 remaining blasts would have been easy pickings for the mummies with tough and Wannok on the board.

I won with 2 Blastatrons and a 2 life Major X17

Great game Ixe.

Stats

I rolled quite nearly twice the attack dice that Ixe did, but….you know…tough and all
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 13th, 2015, 10:33 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Just finished with Filthy. It was:

Filthy:
Agent Skahen, Nakita Agents, Otonashi, Brunak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Drow Chainfighter

Me:
Horned Skull Brutes x3, Guilty McCreech, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Varkaanan Quickblades, James Murphy

Aside from a Quickblade dying to a 1 on Wannok, my dice were very solid, which allowed the Varkaanans to cream Filthy's army pretty quickly. Raelin picked up some slack and killed the last three Swiftfangs and the last Quickblade, but by that point she had one life left, and the first Brute to reach her finished her off.

Old May 13th, 2015, 10:01 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Starting at 8 Mountain/9 Central.
And when I said that yesterday I meant today.
Old May 13th, 2015, 11:21 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
On

Dysole/roball happening. Range + Raelin on both sides. He has Krav, Drake, Knights, and Finn. I have Romans, Sharwin, and Johnny with Rats.

~Dysole, very interested to see how this goes down
Old May 13th, 2015, 11:48 PM

Just finished with betawolf. My dice were pretty cold early on as the WoA couldn't kill anything, but the Warwitch and the Ashra had things pretty clogged up by the time the Airborne dropped in round 3. My Ashra were mostly wiped out by the Airborne, but then the dice turned pretty heavily in my favor, and Van Nessing and the Sneaks pretty much steamrolled the rest of the soldiers. I won with 4 Sneaks, 3 WoA, an unwounded Van Nessing, and a thrice-Wannoked Marcu.

stats:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by dok; May 14th, 2015 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Funny note: 2 games with Ashra and I haven't had a single block caused by defensive agility.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events