Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 10th, 2018, 08:50 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

I for one would love a scorpion.

If you submit a squad, it should have different sculpts that all are about the same size and look similar.

A repaint of a hero would generally not be accepted, but a repaint of a squad figure might be.

You can submit your cards in the thread Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion.
Old September 10th, 2018, 10:05 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Should I put them in a squad like the DC Elite Assassins and which scorpion unit might be fitting. I just wanted to see the miniature Stormclaw Scorpion, it's size/height is equal to a Fyorlag Spider and the scorpion miniature fits the description of the Crimson Scorpions.In the meantime, I may like to submit my Trollblood Lord custom to the C3V or SoV and here is the miniature: The figure used for this unit is a Troll from the D&D set. The name and model number is Skalmad, the Troll King Dangerous Delve #34.
Old September 10th, 2018, 10:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'm not familiar with the Elite Assassins.

If you want to submit a unit to the SoV, I would recommend a lot of playtesting, and that you post it in the Pre-SoV thread first.
Old September 10th, 2018, 10:19 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

If you want to submit a unit to the SoV, I would recommend a lot of playtesting, and that you post it in the Pre-SoV thread first.
It is the Elite League Assassins and they are in the C3G. My troll may require more playtesting and I might want to in the Pre-SoV thread first.
Old September 10th, 2018, 10:38 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

It is the Elite League Assassins and they are in the C3G. My troll may require more playtesting and I might want to in the Pre-SoV thread first.
Just as a quick heads-up, the Pre-SoV group generally wants people to do some playtesting and mostly finalize the design before posting it there as well. Of course, it doesn't have to be nearly perfectly balanced like it does for a final SoV submission, but the purpose of that thread is just to get some feedback on the design to further refine it, not to completely balance the unit or to redesign it.

I'd recommend posting customs that aren't as playtested/finalized yet in the old 3FG thread first, making any changes that you feel are necessary or justified, and then later moving on to the Pre-SoV thread if you really want to get a design into there. That's been my method for ideas that I haven't had the time to playtest enough for the Pre-SoV thread, and I think that it can work fairly well.
Old September 11th, 2018, 02:34 AM

I made a unique squad called the Blood Mist Assassins & here are their stats and other stuff.

Blood Mist Assassins - Unique Ninja Squad
Spoiler Alert!
Old September 11th, 2018, 08:28 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That's a good, thematic use of that mini, in its multiple colors.

You've gotten some excellent advice, both here and in the regular Question Dump, about how to move forward with your own customs. This thread is really for questions about the C3V and the SoV. Also, like I wrote in the Question Dump, if you want more attention given to your customs, don't forget to provide meaningful feedback for the other customs creators where they seek it, as well.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 16th, 2018, 09:35 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Accidental extra credit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOAisBetter View Post
I swear I saw a thread talking about miniatures and where to get them but after about 10 min of searching I couldn’t find it again.

Anyway miniature market is having a closeout sale on at-43 and confrontation items with the code 25off to save 25%. I bought a second confrontation starter because griffin spearman seem to be impossible to find by themselves along with a datalys prime. They also have some other C3V stuff in the offer.

Edit this ends tomorrow 9/6.
Flame slayer has a spread sheet, and I think there's as thread for it somewhere too. That might be what you were thinking of.
I’m afraid I didn’t make this. I don’t know who did

@lefton4ya is this one of yours?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 16th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Accidental extra credit

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOAisBetter View Post
I swear I saw a thread talking about miniatures and where to get them but after about 10 min of searching I couldn’t find it again.

Anyway miniature market is having a closeout sale on at-43 and confrontation items with the code 25off to save 25%. I bought a second confrontation starter because griffin spearman seem to be impossible to find by themselves along with a datalys prime. They also have some other C3V stuff in the offer.

Edit this ends tomorrow 9/6.
Flame slayer has a spread sheet, and I think there's as thread for it somewhere too. That might be what you were thinking of.
I’m afraid I didn’t make this. I don’t know who did

@lefton4ya is this one of yours?
I'm sorry. I don't know why I got that confused.
Old September 20th, 2018, 09:47 AM

max8080 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hi,

can you recommend an online store in Europe where at least some of C3V/SoV minis can be purchased? I am unable to find almost anything from the C3V spreadsheet outside of US online stores, and shipping to Europe from US is very expensive

For example, I can find a couple of Heroclix minis in European stores, but absolutely no AT-43, Confrontation, etc...
Old September 20th, 2018, 10:16 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the site, Max8080! Thanks for your interest in our project!

@Lazy Orang , you're in Europe. What do you do about C3V & SoV minis?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 20th, 2018, 10:25 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Welcome to the site, Max8080! Thanks for your interest in our project!

@Lazy Orang , you're in Europe. What do you do about C3V & SoV minis?
Not necessarily just C3V and SoV (I'm definitely more into C3G these days, as well as general customs stuff), but generally, scour eBay. There are a few shops I've found there in Europe - philoverkill, Comics Wigan and Harumph Hunter in the UK, and I can also highly recommend mrbrave1 and Dragonmech from Germany, as well as caverne-du-mage from France. Sadly, there are often times I genuinely can't get what I need from Europe and have to import from the U.S., if I can even find anything there. Sadly, At-43 and Confrontation are the sorts of things I struggle to find at all these days, in Europe or otherwise, and there are still some things from those lines I'd like. Honestly considering trying to trade some of my excess Marro Gnids at some stage, even though I generally am wary of such transactions.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs