Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 13th, 2018, 12:51 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

I can at least start a game.
Old November 13th, 2018, 11:04 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Free for a game if we start soon. I'll be testing out the Specters for the SoV.

EDIT: Got 2 bites. Playing a three-way with kevin and AYP.

Last edited by superfrog; November 13th, 2018 at 11:22 PM.
Old November 13th, 2018, 11:54 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

I’m free

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 13th, 2018, 11:58 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

I’m good
log: 5beb92364d06d1542165046.html
gdoc: 1YXzVqGQGsfqw2SKJhN7NWvrmz8Z8LzozRI8EDBH5OXU

if you want to watch.
Old November 15th, 2018, 11:16 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I'm free to play

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 19th, 2018, 12:31 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Game anyone? Down for whatever.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old November 19th, 2018, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
I'm in. But I'd need about 15min. You still around?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 19th, 2018, 12:46 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Yessir! Let me find out if I remember how to set up a game...

Old November 19th, 2018, 12:57 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yessir! Let me find out if I remember how to set up a game...
Edit: Restarting, Google Drawings is giving me an error message.

Last edited by Arrow Grut; November 19th, 2018 at 01:03 AM. Reason: I never was good at this was I?
Old November 19th, 2018, 01:04 AM

Okay. If you need me to set it up I can...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 19th, 2018, 09:23 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Available for a game for the rest of the night.
Old November 19th, 2018, 09:28 PM
This is merely a joke.

Probably available in an hour and a half or so.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events