Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 9th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of Battleship Map

The Book of Battleship Map

A C3G Casual Map

Map Pdf

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie x1 Battle For the Underdark x1 Fortress Of the Archkyrie x1 and Marvel Conflict Begins x1
SETUP:
Rotv x1 BFTU x1 FOTA x1 CBx1

SPECIAL RULES:
None

MAP BIO: Many of these powerful ships roam the seven seas as part of the most efficient naval systems in the world. But when they can no longer take the rough and tumble of the war zones, they are retired, left to be used only as a expensive tourist attraction. But some schemes are still lurking in the bowels of this old war machine, something that soon may unveil itself to the world...

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A
-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Yodaking; December 8th, 2020 at 06:01 PM.
Old September 9th, 2012, 08:40 AM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book Of Battleship Map (Design Phase)

I changed the design, but I have know idea if it worked through the download. Any assistance would be awesome, this is my first LD.

I could also use some help uploading pics.

hope you guys like it
Old September 9th, 2012, 12:50 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The map looks good, and here is a pic:

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old September 9th, 2012, 12:51 PM

Thanks!
Old September 9th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

That's a cool looking map. Nice that it doesn't have too many required sets too!
Old September 9th, 2012, 01:21 PM

That's what I was aiming for, I would have like to use maybe one less, but I needed the dungeon and the concrete for the ship, as well as the Rotv terrain in order to build it up.

Glad you like it!
Old September 9th, 2012, 01:38 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I haven't downloaded the file, so this might be a misperception, but is that 7-hex asphalt tile unanchored? What's holding it up?

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old September 9th, 2012, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
I haven't downloaded the file, so this might be a misperception, but is that 7-hex asphalt tile unanchored? What's holding it up?
It has ladder rungs under it, I hope I did it right.
Old September 9th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
It has ladder rungs under it, I hope I did it right.
Cool, does that support it enough? I've never heard of such tactics, I'll have to try that in my next mapbuilding adventure.
Old September 9th, 2012, 04:00 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I occaionally use them as latch-type pieces when building long stairs.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old September 9th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's really awesome! Does it seem odd it's docked next to what looks like a mountain, though, rather than beach or something?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 9th, 2012, 05:08 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

You haven't done any of the corrections I told you yet.
  • 1x water tile too many used.
  • 1x 3 hex sand tile too many used.
  • 1x 2 hex concrete tile too many used.
  • Ladders one level too high.
  • Too many to count, Battlements attached incorrectly. Some also too high.

Please fix before going any further.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library