Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old September 3rd, 2021, 05:49 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Mandarin

You may be right about that, but that's the sentence structure I've used on all my various "X Turn" powers and I'm definitely not reprinting and cutting out the dozen or so cards I've probably used it on. Cutting out the actual cards is the only part of designing customs I don't enjoy.
Old September 4th, 2021, 10:20 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
You may be right about that, but that's the sentence structure I've used on all my various "X Turn" powers and I'm definitely not reprinting and cutting out the dozen or so cards I've probably used it on. Cutting out the actual cards is the only part of designing customs I don't enjoy.
I hear you there.
Old September 4th, 2021, 11:37 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I hear you there.
Ha. Cutting out the cards is the one part of the process that I can’t seem to find another HelmAverse “employee” to take on.
Old September 9th, 2021, 06:51 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

If Lil Helm and Helm Jr. won't cut out Heroscape cards for their old man, how can you trust that they'll care for you in your old age?
Old September 10th, 2021, 10:57 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Sherman is going to bring some of his customs over for a playtest next month as he hosts for our regular game. Which heroic or nefarious characters will appear here on my table?

For a report on this upcoming session, check out our NYCG4 thread in my signature thread next month! (And thanks to higher tech Sherm for putting it there).
Old September 12th, 2021, 08:08 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Jean Grey

Here's another card I'll have to cut out soon, original X-Men team member Jean Grey:

She's one of the only designs of mine that uses a custom figure, since I suck at painting minis. I never found a reasonably affordable mini of her in this costume, so I repainted a Ms. Marvel mini to serve as my Jean Grey/Phoenix.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations