Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 5th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

to review Prince Al'kahora

While he does have the Prince/Knight flaw, that really shouldn't be a reason to vote Nay.

to review Armoc Warlord

The design is okay, but $15 dollars to get a single figure is a bit extreme, and this isn't like the C3V where a commitment could be made to using the entire box. I also am a bit doubtful that some random store on the internet that normally sells fairies is has 99+ of this box.
Old November 5th, 2013, 05:36 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
to review Prince Al'kahora

While he does have the Prince/Knight flaw, that really shouldn't be a reason to vote Nay.

to review Armoc Warlord

The design is okay, but $15 dollars to get a single figure is a bit extreme, and this isn't like the C3V where a commitment could be made to using the entire box. I also am a bit doubtful that some random store on the internet that normally sells fairies is has 99+ of this box.
Might I suggest the following figure as an alternate?

It is from Pathfinder Minis, The Latest Release, Legends of Golarion. TATZLWYRM

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 5th, 2013, 05:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I vote to Armoc Warlord. We can hash out the rest of the box later. I actually have a draft whipped up for at least one of those other figures.

I won't vote on the Prince until someone posts what the actual sculpt used is.
Old November 5th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
The figure used is a Heroclix figures called Ian Nottinham.
This one?

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old November 5th, 2013, 06:06 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
to review Armoc Warlord

I should clarify that as far as that issue is concerned, I would be voting * to let the C3V consider using other parts of the box. C3V has decided to use boxes before without having designs done for all parts of it (like the box for Deathcommander Mark 3)--why shouldn't SoV be able to do the same thing?

I understand if you don't want to add yet another partial-box to the mix, but I personally want to bring it up for discussion before the entire group.

*I haven't yet, as I am not satisfied with the availability info that has been posted so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I vote to Armoc Warlord. We can hash out the rest of the box later. I actually have a draft whipped up for at least one of those other figures.
Me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I won't vote on the Prince until someone posts what the actual sculpt used is.
I don't know what you're talking about.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 5th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Under that logic, we would be approving four figures for design by C3V without even knowing they want to design said figures. Typically they take a look at the whole box beforehand and decide they want to use some/all of the sculpts. Now, this box does have a lot of (notably old) drafts sitting around the Sanctum, so maybe it would work. However, part of the reason those drafts got forgotten is because of declining availability for that box and really DnD sculpts in general.

This could be brought up in the Unified Review phase for further discussion though.
Old November 5th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Under that logic, we would be approving four figures for design by C3V without even knowing they want to design said figures. Typically they take a look at the whole box beforehand and decide they want to use some/all of the sculpts. Now, this box does have a lot of (notably old) drafts sitting around the Sanctum, so maybe it would work. However, part of the reason those drafts got forgotten is because of declining availability for that box and really DnD sculpts in general.

This could be brought up in the Unified Review phase for further discussion though.
Sounds like a good idea to me.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 5th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I also am a bit doubtful that some random store on the internet that normally sells fairies is has 99+ of this box.
You do have a point there, but they do have some in stock. The numbers are scattered much like the Deathwings were when I had tried to buy then (back when they were first announced.)

I can switch to the other mini if I absolutely must, though it doesn't fit as well in IMO.

But yeah, the other bit about the other minis should be brought up in the Unified Review Phase.
Old November 5th, 2013, 07:39 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
I also am a bit doubtful that some random store on the internet that normally sells fairies is has 99+ of this box.
You do have a point there, but they do have some in stock. The numbers are scattered much like the Deathwings were when I had tried to buy then (back when they were first announced.)
I believe you. Most minis are available that way. But you need to show me. Where's the proof?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 6th, 2013, 12:57 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

to Ian Nottingham/Prince Al'kahora.

Last edited by superfrog; November 6th, 2013 at 12:58 AM. Reason: and :down: to capsocrates for not even knowing how to submit a unit to his own project... ;)
Old November 6th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
I believe you. Most minis are available that way. But you need to show me. Where's the proof?
Well, I just googled Yuan-Ti Swiftscale and DnD Dungeons of Dread Starter Set. I can try to get more concrete numbers if I can find them.
Old November 6th, 2013, 05:34 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I would like to submit something I had floating around a while ago:

WAR MASTIFF
Spoiler Alert!

The model is one of Dungeon Crawlers minis that are available at Auggies. Availability for it is 397 at the moment and I believe it is still in production.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Last edited by Tai-Pan; November 7th, 2013 at 04:23 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs