Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 30th, 2021, 03:24 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: PNW Tournament Thread

I'll be able to come to this this weekend.
Old December 1st, 2021, 02:21 AM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
I'll be able to come to this this weekend.
Fantastic! It will be great to have you!
Old December 3rd, 2021, 12:52 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker
Unhappy Re: PNW Tournament Thread

Hello everyone,
I am very sorry to have to do this, but I am going to have to cancel the tournament. Yesterday I tested positive for covid, and so I can not run the tournament. I was very much looking forward to it, but such are the times we live in. If you see this please let everyone know so no one comes not knowing that the event has been canceled. @Dig gitydingus / Levi may or may not host a more casual event in the space at the same time, but I have not confirmed this with him or not. I recommend checking with him to see if he has a plan. Again, I want to extend sincere apologies for such late notice. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season and I hope to host another tournament in the new year when I am well!
Old March 3rd, 2022, 01:56 AM

I am finally rescheduling this tournament! I edited the first post for everyone's convenience. Hopefully everyone will be able to attend!
Old April 20th, 2022, 09:33 PM

Hello everyone!!
Here is the next event I'll be hosting:

May Day, Shifting Alliances

Details:
When: Sunday, May 1st, at 3pm.

Where: My house, I will send address to those who are planning on coming when we get closer to the date! If we get a lot of people, I will procure a larger space, as is, we should be able to fit 10-12 people.

Format:
I was looking through the Scapecon II events, and this one immediately caught my eye, I am tweaking a couple things (Mainly just including VC):
Shifting Alliances A and Under Team Tournament
Details:
Spoiler Alert!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

I am really looking forward to this event, please RSVP! There will be prizes provided!

Last edited by KnightOfLight; April 20th, 2022 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Incorrect map name, Thanks superfrog!!
Old April 20th, 2022, 09:49 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

That second map is Burnout btw, not Arboretum.

Looks like a fun format!
Old April 20th, 2022, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
That second map is Burnout btw, not Arboretum.

Looks like a fun format!
Fixed! Thanks for catching that!!
Old April 20th, 2022, 10:22 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This looks like a very fun format. Unfortunately I'll be working until 3, but we'll see, maybe I can make it in for round 2 as an 0-1.
Old April 20th, 2022, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
This looks like a very fun format. Unfortunately I'll be working until 3, but we'll see, maybe I can make it in for round 2 as an 0-1.
Yeah! If you want to come late, feel free, it would be great to have you! Could even push back the start time depending on people’s availability…
Old April 24th, 2022, 10:46 AM

Hello everyone, this event is a week away! So far we have 6 people coming for sure and 3 maybes. Let me know if you would like to come! Should be a fun one!
Old April 25th, 2022, 01:57 PM

@William099 and @Toogwick_tuk Not sure if you have seen this, but if either of you are interested in coming, just let me know!
Old April 28th, 2022, 12:55 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I’m game and I’ve invited +2 still gotta touch base with them however.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events