Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 4th, 2019, 11:10 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Interview questions for how C3V and SoV work in sanctum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
VC's always, to me, had a tendency towards the elitist, the insular and the cliquey. Is anything being done to address this?
Are you talking about C3V or SoV?
I'm talking about both - I said VC for a reason.
And I thought these questions were for the article?
Ok, so let me address the SoV side.

What do you feel makes us insular and cliquey?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs