Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 5th, 2009, 02:16 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - 11/4 - Boomerang

Awesome!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 5th, 2009, 06:49 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Hey that's my backyard!

Solid custom, nice.

Cheers
Old November 5th, 2009, 09:35 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Awesome!
Whoa, another celebrity appearance! I'm honored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Hey that's my backyard!
I'm amazed that you recognized that as being a pic of the Australian outback (which it is). I deliberately avoided slapping a pic of Sydney behind him because I thought it would be cheesy. Just outta curiosity, what gave it away? Is the outback that different from other deserts?

EDIT: A little reading on wikipedia shows that the Outback is not really a desert, more like very dry plains. Also, 90% of Ozzies live in cities - Crocodile Dundee, my butt.

Last edited by Sherman Davies; November 5th, 2009 at 09:42 AM.
Old November 5th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I like your Boomarang SD, but would you consider adding his Blastarang to his arsenel. It is supposed to be equivalent to 7 hand grenades and enough to demolish a car. Got that from Official Handbook of Marvel Universe. I just thought it might give him an extra little punch, but it's cool the way it is and keeps his cost down too.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 5th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

And I almost gave my Boomerang mini to my son last night. No way now man. The rug rat already has one but wanted my second one to use as Captain Boomerang... crazy kid.

I said no because I still have Whitestuff's NM24/TNT Boomerang in my list of comic art customs I would use. Well now Mr. Davies has upped the ante with another option.

Sorry son, I'm keeping my Bommerang mini.

And by the way, I knew it was the Outback right away. It could only pass for African plains otherwise. But since it was on a Boomerang card, I figured you went with the Outback.

Besides, in that bush I saw a wallaby (spelling?) run by and to the left some guy is eating a blooming onion.
Old November 5th, 2009, 11:08 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - 11/2 - Rhino

Quote:
There's no KB there. And When has Superman & the Hulk graced the same comic book? That would be a cool read.
There was a Crosover Clasics. From DC / Marvel. 1991

Superman / Spiderman
Hulk / Batman
Xmen / Teen Titans

The premis is that the two worlds are one that New York and Metropolis both exist ext. It avoids the rather anoying efort to explain why the two are coliding.

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old November 5th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
EDIT: A little reading on wikipedia shows that the Outback is not really a desert, more like very dry plains. Also, 90% of Ozzies live in cities - Crocodile Dundee, my butt.
And not just in cities - in coastal cities. They're not crazy - they stay the heck out of the middle of the country for the most part. That's how they can have a nation as wide and tall as the area from Michigan to California and still have about 30 million people to our 270ish million.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 5th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Technically (or should I say according to wikipedia) a desert is an area that receives less than 10 inches of precipitation a year. It didn't say it in the wikipedia article for the outback, but I saw elsewhere that it fits that qualifier, so yes it is a desert.
[/threadjack]
Old November 5th, 2009, 04:23 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Hey that's my backyard!
I'm amazed that you recognized that as being a pic of the Australian outback (which it is). I deliberately avoided slapping a pic of Sydney behind him because I thought it would be cheesy. Just outta curiosity, what gave it away? Is the outback that different from other deserts?
I think it's more the brown but not dead look that gives it away. I suppose it's easy to understand when you've seen it in person. One of most iconic poems about our country starts "I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains." & this just sums it up nicely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
And not just in cities - in coastal cities. They're not crazy - they stay the heck out of the middle of the country for the most part. That's how they can have a nation as wide and tall as the area from Michigan to California and still have about 30 million people to our 270ish million.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Technically (or should I say according to wikipedia) a desert is an area that receives less than 10 inches of precipitation a year. It didn't say it in the wikipedia article for the outback, but I saw elsewhere that it fits that qualifier, so yes it is a desert.
[/threadjack]
You'd make a great teacher Bats . Bats is 100% correct, however nearly all Aussies live 30-60mins away from an area that would have a scene like depicted in SD's card, as it's not just our "desert" that looks like that, however lately nearly all of Australia could fit into the classification of desert based on the lack of precipitation in recent times. Lucky we have beautiful beaches to escape to .

Cheers
Old November 5th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm ... my experience during my study abroad time there a couple of years back (Go University of Wollongong! ) was that the country is basically sort of like a big reddish brown stretch in the middle, followed by some trees and "the bush" in a ring around that, followed by a ring of city and houses, followed by an outer ring of beaches.
Seriously, are there any major cities in the country further than 5 minutes from the coast except Canberra?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 5th, 2009, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Seriously, are there any major cities in the country further than 5 minutes from the coast except Canberra?
Like you said earlier, we ain't crazy (said with a constant head twitching).
Old November 5th, 2009, 10:42 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Leave it to me to threadjack my own thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I like your Boomarang SD, but would you consider adding his Blastarang to his arsenel. It is supposed to be equivalent to 7 hand grenades and enough to demolish a car. Got that from Official Handbook of Marvel Universe. I just thought it might give him an extra little punch, but it's cool the way it is and keeps his cost down too.
Good call Hahma - you're just full of good tips today! Giving him a new special attack also allowed me to change his Return Shot Special Attack to a special power, which I like better anyway. Here's the update.

Last edited by Sherman Davies; December 29th, 2012 at 09:58 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations