Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 20th, 2021, 02:10 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Time for some new Approved Terrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I think there is way more to explore with terrain than some suspect.
The terrain itself can change game play without necessarily introducing new game mechanics but I think that is where the real fun can begin.
You are 100% correct T. I think the terrain piece designs can be pretty easy to incorporate. At the end of the day, the terrain is only going to be as balanced as the map is created. This is the same reason we don’t use ladders on a bunch of our competitive maps, and don’t place jungle terrain in combination with high points on the maps. This would be one heck of a project. Any ideas designs that get through a process to be deemed worthy, I’ll create a depository for them with the correctly scaled and used terrain. I can also ensure that it is easy to print and not full of errors. I know Coach Muskie is interested. I am interested in starting this project. All of you that know me know I have a passion for terrain. Let’s gather a group of members together and do this thing.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles