Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 21st, 2022, 01:01 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Faction Strategy Guides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I'm glad they get used! Let us know if there's any other factions you all are wanting a guide for, or if there's any expansion/clarification wanted on any of these guides.
I'm sure I'm not the only one, but these guides are both the main way I discover new factions (like Outsiders and Thunderbolts), and help me settle on teams for larger factions (like Mutants, Teen Titans, and Fighters).

They're also a great starting block to your own builds, playtesting or not. For example, I often swap Ronin for Wolverine (Laura) for any team using him that needs 100 more, and recently made a slightly different X-Men team in the guide using Cyclops (Utopian), Nightcrawler (II), Sage, Maverick, Magik, and Jubilee, which ended up being a lot of fun!

As for new faction guides, might be a big undertaking, but I'd love to see a Guardians of the Galaxy one (both thematic teams and optimal teams), and a Suicide Squad one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy