Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 15th, 2014, 02:58 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Boot Camp of Valhalla: Reaper Kobolds (Design/Brainstorm

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:

Why not set up polls for this sort of stuff?
Polls don't allow very well for comments or alternate votes.
You can comment as usual within the poll thread, and have the option of allowing people to vote for as many of the choices as they wish.
Well, we could easily change it to allow for everyone to vote for as many of the options as they want here too.

I don't see the point in creating a whole new thread just for a simple poll when it can be done in this thread just as easily.
Just as easily? How many have voted for which type(s) of powers thus far? You'd have to go through the entire thread to compile the answer. And, I know from experience, far more people will lurk and vote than will post.
Old January 15th, 2014, 03:08 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

It makes it easier for reading back through the thread in the future and keeps all discussion and comments in one place.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 15th, 2014, 05:17 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
How many have voted for which type(s) of powers thus far?
11 people have voted so far, with 5 votes for "swarm-based offensive", 3 votes for "attack boost", 2 votes for "supportive power, and 1 for "movement power". I know because I've easily been able to compile them all in THIS post.

Quote:
You'd have to go through the entire thread to compile the answer.
Nope, all I need to do is follow the thread and update the linked post above with the votes that people have been clearly stating since this poll started, no more than a couple minutes each day. All anyone else has to do is go look at that post.

Quote:
And, I know from experience, far more people will lurk and vote than will post.
Well, it seems to me anyone who cares strongly enough about the direction of this design will post, all you have to do is say "I vote for XXX"; not much different then selecting an option.

Trust me, projects like C3V, SoV, and C3G have been doing quick polls like this for years and have never had a problem, it's easier then having to bother with an entirely new thread and it keeps the conversation all in one place instead of spreading it out over multiple threads. It also allows for people to change their votes as they need to and even for the topic of the poll to be adjusted.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 16th, 2014, 12:41 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey all, Reaper shows out of stock on these.

I just sent them an email, though, saying this:

Quote:
A bunch of us at heroscapers.com love your Legendary Encounter line, as it is one of the few readily available 25-30mm prepaints still on the market.

Your website currently shows out of stock on many of those sculpts. Is there any way some of those could be reprinted? I know the Minotaur of the Maze and the Kobolds are especially sought-after.

Thanks,

[My Name]
I'll keep you updated if/when I hear more info.
Old January 16th, 2014, 10:47 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

The situation on Legendary Encounters - as I know it - is that they fully intend on reprinting and restocking old units, but are currently in flux as to their production. On one hand they are in the midst of producing the Bones figures for their Kickstarter and at the same time are trying to move production from China to factories in Texas.

It was early 2013 when they last remarked on it, so they SHOULD be getting things up and running soon, but I'm glad you asked because I've been meaning to.
Old January 16th, 2014, 11:10 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for doing that, superfrog.

I hope you'll received answer. I sent them a similar mail in december (for Asterios that was submited to SoV), with no answer to this day .

thanks for the infos Johnny139, too.

Concerning the vote, what number of voters / time would be considered enough to carry on ?

We are quite near having a first version of the card, I believe !
Old January 16th, 2014, 11:52 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
Concerning the vote, what number of voters / time would be considered enough to carry on ?
I'd say give it another day or two before calling it.

I'll go ahead and bump the vote and the score so far to get more eyes on it: to those who haven't voted yet, please vote from the list below to help us decide the direction of this unit:

1) Attack boost power; johnny, 1moreheroscaper, Viegon, capsocrates; 4 total votes
2) Swarm-based offensive power; Lyrgard, Maklar, Sir Yeshua, betawolf, Lazy Orang, nyys, William, ZBeeblebrox; 8 total votes
3) Passive offensive power; flameslayer; 1 total vote
4) Defensive power; Sir Dendrik; 1 total vote
5) Supportive power; Taeblewalker, IshMEL; 2 total votes
6) Move-based power; superfrog; 1 total vote

UPDATED THROUGH: Sir Dendrik

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Last edited by Viegon; January 16th, 2014 at 05:50 PM.
Old January 16th, 2014, 12:28 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I prefer a simple attack-boost power

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 16th, 2014, 01:03 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

2) Swarm-based offensive power

-insert signature here-
Old January 16th, 2014, 03:06 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

2) Swarm-Based offensive power

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 16th, 2014, 04:15 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Passive offensive power (because it has zero votes ).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 16th, 2014, 05:33 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

2) Swarm based power

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards