Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 24th, 2012, 06:46 PM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Skeletons of Annellintia

Very good squad ! I'll try them this week.
Can I use reanimation if all my skeletons are dead ?
Old June 24th, 2012, 07:20 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb from space View Post
Very good squad ! I'll try them this week.
Can I use reanimation if all my skeletons are dead ?
No, you have to reveal an order Marker to activate reanimation, and if all your Skeletons are destroyed...then you cannot reveal an Order Marker because the card is negated.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 24th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Anybody care to take a guess on Power Ranking? They seem like a solid B+ if not an A-. Synergy with Cyprien, Nicholas, Sonya and Iskra, solid movement ability, decent offensive output against bread 'n butter squads, and much better survivability than most squads in their price range, when you count Necromancy and Reanimation.
I wouldn't rank them that high, actually. They're a solid B from what I saw in the game I played with them. Effectively they're a 52.5 point squad that halves the number of start zone spaces they use, and move 6 figures a turn. This is pretty good, and they're very thematic, but I wouldn't take them to a tournament.
I would disagree there.

They are very powerful, especially backed with the right Vampire. They play similar to the Zombies: they are a slow-moving fast army. They just cannot come back as easily as the Zombies.
Old June 24th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Anybody care to take a guess on Power Ranking? They seem like a solid B+ if not an A-. Synergy with Cyprien, Nicholas, Sonya and Iskra, solid movement ability, decent offensive output against bread 'n butter squads, and much better survivability than most squads in their price range, when you count Necromancy and Reanimation.
I wouldn't rank them that high, actually. They're a solid B from what I saw in the game I played with them. Effectively they're a 52.5 point squad that halves the number of start zone spaces they use, and move 6 figures a turn. This is pretty good, and they're very thematic, but I wouldn't take them to a tournament.
I would disagree there.

They are very powerful, especially backed with the right Vampire. They play similar to the Zombies: they are a slow-moving fast army. They just cannot come back as easily as the Zombies.
I psuedo-disagree, , in that while they can't come back as many times in a single turn as the Zombies, they will always come back in a turn, if you control their Vampire. In short, even if they can't attack, or if they whiff their attacks, they can still revive a member of the squad. Also, you can use Skellies that have been resurrected on that turn, as opposed to the Zombies, whose newly made undead have to wait until their next turn.

In regards to their mobility, they move even faster with Cyprien, since he can drop a few behind the enemy lines or near glyphs while the rest of the horde advances.
Old June 24th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

You need to roll an 11 or higher for them to come back.
Old June 24th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
You need to roll an 11 or higher for them to come back.
No, you need an 11 or higher to... wait, nevermind. Still a better chance than Zombies. Maybe. Anyway, my point is that if you CAN get them onto the Lord/Lady/Duke/Duchess card, then they will continuously come back. And honestly, 50/50 odds are among the best in the game for resurrection. Have fun killing things with those 3 attacks of 2. Or limiting yourself to 1 attack of 6.
Old June 25th, 2012, 05:11 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
the pdf link doesn't seem to work. Am I the only one with this problem ?
The link is fixed...sorry for any inconvenience.
Nice, thanks.

Just received my skelleton, can't wait to try them
Old July 2nd, 2012, 12:22 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
the pdf link doesn't seem to work. Am I the only one with this problem ?
The link is fixed...sorry for any inconvenience.
Nice, thanks.

Just received my skelleton, can't wait to try them
How many squads?
Old July 2nd, 2012, 02:53 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

As my friend (not on this site) pointed out, when you get 1 squad, you practically have 2 squads.

Of the 4 in a squad, 2 will come back on average, and of those 2, 1 will come back, and of that 1, one half will come back, etc., which adds up to an average of 8 total.

So you can practically think of it as a squad of 8 where you get to move 6 and attack with 4.
Old July 2nd, 2012, 11:52 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
As my friend (not on this site) pointed out, when you get 1 squad, you practically have 2 squads.

Of the 4 in a squad, 2 will come back on average, and of those 2, 1 will come back, and of that 1, one half will come back, etc., which adds up to an average of 8 total.

So you can practically think of it as a squad of 8 where you get to move 6 and attack with 4.
Yes, we did that intentionally to help with availability. IOW, it's a squad that gives you the feel of a swarming squad without you needing to buy a bazillion of them (e.g. Zombies), which would be tough since those figures have limited availability. Our designers are smart like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old July 3rd, 2012, 04:47 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

How about the pronunciation of Annellintia?
Where's the name come from?

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old July 3rd, 2012, 04:53 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

kpucblek, Annellintia and Mornidan is mention in cyprien's bio as where his skeleton, vampire, and zombie armies overrun.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs