Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 2nd, 2018, 05:03 PM

TrueBeliever is surprisingly tart
Re: Welcome to the Custom Unit Forum. Please read me.

I was searching the custom units and cant find a thread I was looking at. Hopefully someone can help me. It was a book list that started with the 20th main (common squad) and 82nd pathfinders (common hero). I want to make these!!! Can anyone help me out?
Old May 2nd, 2018, 05:13 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBeliever View Post
I was searching the custom units and cant find a thread I was looking at. Hopefully someone can help me. It was a book list that started with the 20th main (common squad) and 82nd pathfinders (common hero). I want to make these!!! Can anyone help me out?
Here you go! I also included the Books of Index to help you in future searches -- all of the books are listed in there. And welcome to the site!

20th Maine Volunteers

8th Infantry Pathfinders

C3V/SoV Books of Index

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 2nd, 2018, 07:13 PM

TrueBeliever is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBeliever View Post
Here you go! I also included the Books of Index to help you in future searches -- all of the books are listed in there. And welcome to the site!

20th Maine Volunteers

8th Infantry Pathfinders

C3V/SoV Books of Index

Thanks!!! So glad I found this site! Looking forward to adding in when the opportunity arrives! Not an artist... just a gamer.
Old May 2nd, 2018, 05:14 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Welcome to the site! If I'm not mistaken, I believe you are referring to the C3V/SoV Books of Index, which lists many very high-quality custom units made by some of the designers on this website.
Old November 5th, 2018, 03:50 PM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker

Is this thread still active? I have a couple of customs I've been working on and I wanted to post them here
Old November 5th, 2018, 03:55 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

You should make your own thread and post them there! I always love seeing new custom designers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards