Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 11th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: SLH Season 5! Sign-Ups till 7/21/13 (Sunday)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Checked my calendar I'm going to be gone the last week of July. I think that is going to prevent me from joining this time around.

I would sign up as a sub, but the most fun I get out of C3G games is making my army and if I understand correctly if I'm a sub I get whatever the person I'm replacing brought. Maybe next season.
If it is ok with the organizers, I wouldn't mind subbing for you during that week. Not really sure if that would work though.
That would be excellent, IMO!
That would be most excellent! Again if it flies with the organizers I would be most appreciative. Not sure exactly how I would fill out the sign-up form. Soundwarp that's awesome of you!

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old July 11th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Just sign with what army you will use, Soundwarp will use that draft army on that week. We'll figure out the rest.
Old July 13th, 2013, 11:16 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Checked my calendar I'm going to be gone the last week of July. I think that is going to prevent me from joining this time around.

I would sign up as a sub, but the most fun I get out of C3G games is making my army and if I understand correctly if I'm a sub I get whatever the person I'm replacing brought. Maybe next season.
If it is ok with the organizers, I wouldn't mind subbing for you during that week. Not really sure if that would work though.
That would be excellent, IMO!
That would be most excellent! Again if it flies with the organizers I would be most appreciative. Not sure exactly how I would fill out the sign-up form. Soundwarp that's awesome of you!
If both of you want to submit Draft Pools go ahead. If some one this going to be a sub before we start, I would be good with submitting an Draft Pool.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old July 13th, 2013, 01:04 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think I'll be able to sign up for this. Now just need to find out which units I want to draft...

Edit: submitted my form! Here's a little hint at what is in my draft pool. (If it bleeds you can kill it!)

Last edited by Toogwick_tuk; July 13th, 2013 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Submitted draft pool
Old July 13th, 2013, 04:55 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Nice Tw, I hope to get my revenge this season
Old July 14th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Submitted the form, however for the second week the email would have to be Soundwarp's instead of the one I provided.

EDIT: Soundwarp if you want the draft pool I submitted let me know.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; July 17th, 2013 at 06:37 PM. Reason: second week not first oops
Old July 18th, 2013, 03:40 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I Might Be Crazy

There is almost no theme or rhyme or reason to my selections for the draft pool. Have fun. Not even sure one can build an exactly 1000 point army from it.

~Dysole, who figures that the more he overthinks these events the worse off he tends to be
Old July 22nd, 2013, 11:19 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We have a odd number here, could we get one more to even us out?

My SuperScape Maps
Old July 22nd, 2013, 11:54 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
I would volunteer, but that would mean I couldn't sub for Crixus right?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 22nd, 2013, 12:02 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
I would volunteer, but that would mean I couldn't sub for Crixus right?
Yeah, so just help Crixus and let's hope someone else jumps in.

My SuperScape Maps
Old July 22nd, 2013, 12:07 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Darn. I forgot to sign up. Oh well.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 22nd, 2013, 12:56 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Darn. I forgot to sign up. Oh well.
Go ahead in sign-up, that would even us out.

My SuperScape Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events