Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 25th, 2011, 08:12 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Killer Croc-Design Phase

Updated with Xn F M's wording. As for the two pics you posted Bats, I saw the second one, but it just doesn't seem like it's a good enough pic. I really like my original pic though
Old February 25th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My suggestions:
(The only change is the attack bonus instead of water tunneling for SWAMP CREATURE. The rest is just wording changes. Both water and swamp water are included in "water".)

SWAMP CREATURE
If Killer Croc starts his turn on a water space, add 1 to his movement for that turn. Killer Croc does not have to stop his movement when entering a water space. If Killer Croc ends his normal movement on a water space, you may add 2 to his attack value this turn.

CROC HEADLOCK
If Killer Croc is engaged with a single small or medium figure and rolls a skull when that figure leaves engagement with him, that figure may not leave engagement with Killer Croc this turn and must immediately end its turn.

DEATH ROLL
Instead of moving and attacking, if Killer Croc is engaged with a single small or medium figure, you may roll the 20-sided die. You may add 4 to your roll if Killer Croc is on a water space. If you roll a 14 or higher, the engaged figure receives one wound and you may roll again for Death Roll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 25th, 2011, 08:51 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
CROC HEADLOCK
If Killer Croc is engaged with only one opponent's small or medium figure a single figure and rolls a skull when that figure leaves an engagement with him, that figure may not leave engagement with Killer Croc this turn and must immediately end its turn. Croc Headlock may only be used against Small and Medium figures.
Shouldn't it be:
Croc Headlock does not affect Large and Huge figures.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old February 25th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think I prefer the water tunneling for Killer Croc - it gives him a very predatory feel when in the water, and would help his mobility which, as a big dumb gator, isn't very high to begin with.
Old February 25th, 2011, 09:44 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Here's the photo I found that I tried to post earlier.

Old February 25th, 2011, 11:46 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Killer design Hidicul

Here are some mini pix if you choose to use this mini:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...respix3029.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...respix3030.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...respix3031.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...respix3028.jpg

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 26th, 2011, 12:48 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I think I prefer the water tunneling for Killer Croc - it gives him a very predatory feel when in the water, and would help his mobility which, as a big dumb gator, isn't very high to begin with.
Exactly my thoughts. Having the ability to pop up somewhere unexpected in water or swamp feels a lot more like a crocodile than some attack bonus would.
But quozl is spot on about not needing to differentiate between swamp and regular water - just saying water is enough. Good call, quozl.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Make sure the OP is as polished as it's going to be. I just finished an initial playtest in the sanctum and I intend to start this guy up tomorrow and finish by Tuesday at the latest.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2011, 07:44 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll get that taken care of when I'm not on the stupid Wii. I hate not being able to copy and paste with this thing. Hahma, all the minis for him are the same sculpt, but thanks for the pics. I normally let the Art Dept. decide which mini pic to choose from. A3n may be pretty picky when it comes to that, but he is probably the best at what he does and I trust he will pick the best one
Old February 28th, 2011, 06:01 AM
The Closer

OP updated, so it's ready to go for the intial when someone gets around to it.
Old February 28th, 2011, 07:49 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Death Roll isn't clear whether you can keep rolling for it or not more than one additional time.
Old February 28th, 2011, 09:00 AM
The Closer

Good point A3n, as it is worded right now, as long as you roll a 14, or a 10 on water, you get to keep rolling. Do we want to have infinet rolls or just one more roll?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library