Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 6th, 2019, 07:11 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: CoV Listener Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Just finished the fourth episode! It was a good one. My questions reflect my bias and interest, which you've touched on a couple times. I seem to remember you saying that more about these subjects would be coming down the line, so if you want to hold off on answering these until later than that's fine.

1) What changes have you noticed in the way tournament style maps are designed over the course of the game's existence?
2) How have potential changes in map design influenced the meta in general along with the meta at GenCon?
3) What thoughts do you have about each specific terrain expansion and it's impact on the meta, both in general and at GenCon?
4) Have any units that were previously unplayable at a tournament setting become more playable now because of how maps are designed?

Obviously there's a lot there. And I can be patient if I need to. As maybe a little background, I only got into heroscape a few years ago - so I think it's really interesting to hear about the evolution of map making and how it's impacted how the game has been played. I know you've touched on it a little bit, but I'm excited to hear more about it if you feel like you have more to say about it.
These are great! There’s a ton to cover with these, and we definitely have more to say about them. I’m not quite sure when we’ll use these; there’s a lot to unpack here and I haven’t figured out entirely what we’re doing for the next few yet (show may be on a bit of a hiatus for this month due to work and family reasons).

Thanks again for listening and the great questions!
Definitely a lot to unpack for sure. No worries! I'll just be patiently waiting.

BTW, the structure, time, and flow of this episode felt really good to me. I also appreciated the more limited number of hosts - it was much easier to follow. Good work!
Perfect- that’s the type of feedback that’s helpful! We’ll be staying with the rotating co-host structure for the foreseeable future. I’m glad 95 minutes didn’t feel too long! I’m shooting more for 60-75.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion