Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 27th, 2023, 03:16 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Ataraxis the Starlich

@lefton4ya
Quote:
A: If you your last figure is a unique hero with a Ataraxis the Starlic card on it, and it dies, does the game end an you loose, or does Ataraxis come back one last time?

B: I assume if a unit with the Ataraxis the Starlic card on it dies, then Ataraxis dies again, you can move it the card to another unique hero, but it is not clear - can someone confirm? If not then someone like Thanos or Azazel would be good to pair with Ataraxis with resurrections back and forth.
In response to A, I could be wrong about this, but I believe that victory conditions are usually checked for at the end of a turn, so Ataraxis could come back one last time.

In response to B, yes, Ataraxis can be revived multiple times per game via Nanobot Soul Cage.

I'm much more confident in my response to B than A, although on both points I would defer to the C3V Rules Team.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs