Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 14th, 2018, 10:53 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

I see. Thanks for the responses, everyone. I'm still finalizing my ideas (mostly considering whether that orange walker fits more as an Einar SoulBorg or an extension of the Vulcanmech Incendiborg theme), but I'll try to finish them up before the supply is completely diminished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
I think this should be avoided and that the figure requirements should look at the here and now, not excluding new scapers.

I have all the figures in this set, so this isn't a personal issue, but rather just a reminder of when I was getting into HS a few years back and struggled to pick up some of the older C3V/SoV figures. Imagine if there was an unused figure in the Ram box. I think many of us would argue against using it, despite many here probably having it.

Edit: Nevermind. Looks like the pack is still available.
I understand where you're coming from. As someone who only came back to the site this past year, there are plenty of Ram Army Boxes out there that I desperately wish I had. Still, I was wondering if something clearly usable like the orange walker mecha from that set would be acceptable, since it would further justify the purchase as prices rise.

Although unfortunate, I think that it would at least improve availability concerns to know that many users could already have the model, so if the set isn't as rare as the Ram Box or the Blood of Gruumsh, then it might be fine.
Old May 14th, 2018, 10:57 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

When we announced the box, I think we said we would use at least 3 figures from the box, or something to that effect. To date, we've used J15 and DCM3, and Deltacron is in PP. On top of that, we have the Executioner through the SoV. So we've fulfilled our commitment.

The orange one and the white/purple/green one are still unused, and open to the public's use, for SoV or otherwise.
Old May 14th, 2018, 11:04 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I feel like we answered a similar question a few months ago, and the answer was that those minis are unclaimed. If you have an idea, dear reader, knock yourself out.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 15th, 2018, 09:58 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Where do people get their bases for double-spaced figures? I’ve got a Quahon coming in the mail and don’t have spare Mimrings or Grimnaks to de-base for her.
Old May 15th, 2018, 10:38 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Used 4 worshers

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Where do people get their bases for double-spaced figures? I’ve got a Quahon coming in the mail and don’t have spare Mimrings or Grimnaks to de-base for her.
I used washers for Bramcephys. I imagine they’d work for Quahon too.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 16th, 2018, 12:06 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Yodajunkie sells them:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...8&postcount=17

You can also 3D print them. The file is in my 3D print post:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...9&postcount=32

I have brown filament and a 3D printer, so I can 3D print them for you as well ($0.50 each plus shipping).
Old May 16th, 2018, 02:15 AM

The Strange Traveler has disabled reputation

[deleted]

Last edited by The Strange Traveler; September 11th, 2021 at 01:50 AM.
Old May 16th, 2018, 09:14 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent question! That's exactly the kind of thing this thread is for.

Here are a couple of recent posts on the subject, including a link to a story set there:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
I don't have any problem with post-human. I love it. Give her the home planet of Arctorus and she'd fit right in.
I admittedly don't know much about Arctorus or post-humans, but I'm not sure why they would hail from that planet.

That said, the race doesn't bother me much anyway (if it's really a problem, just update it to be some failed experiment or a new race on Marr or the like), and the design looks very different from what I generally see suggested. There are some minor problems that I could see with just outright adding skulls to a roll (mostly how it works with powers like Maul), but I'm sure that all of that can be ironed out. Good job, Lazy Orang!
Arctorus was intended to be a blend of Cthonic horror, vast marshy wilderness, and steampunk class structure, with isolated urban pockets of wealth and, importantly, a Star Wars cantina-like blend of oddities. Dagobah, but with a few wealthy Mos Eisleys, and horror instead of Yoda in the swamps. With some steampunk, and without the traditional tropes of fantasy (elves, orcs, etc.).
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112
That's very surprising to me. The figure doesn't seem to have a bio, and I rarely check the basic side, so I had always assumed that he was from a historical version of Earth, like the knights or Samurai... That makes me very curious about Arctorus, now.
I hope the SoV judges will not mind too much if I respond.

We struggled to make Arctorus a fully-formed world, because the Heroscape canon only had so many worlds and we didn't want to add to that fixed number lightly, or frequently. So we probably have a more complete vision of Arctorus than there ever was of, for instance, Grut.

For a window into life on Arctorus, I turn your attention to this story. That story, of course, is set in a marshy wilderness; an urban and wealthy Mos Eisley would be a very different setting.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 18th, 2018, 12:28 PM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker

Is there a list of all figures that are double bases? Only way I can tell are the pictures at the bottom of books but sometimes the figures are obstructed and I just guess.
Old May 18th, 2018, 12:49 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't know of a Definitive List for double-spaced C3V heroes, but there's generally a clarification in the official book for large and huge figures for whether they're single or double-spaced. In Deathcommander Mark 3's book, for example, it lists it under the Rulings and Clarifications.
Old May 18th, 2018, 01:07 PM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker

I’ll start checking there thanks!
Old May 18th, 2018, 06:15 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I’ll come clean and say that a lot of the ones meant to be double-spaced I’ve jut put on a large single space...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs