Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 6th, 2014, 03:28 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Battlefields of Valhalla Discussion Thread

Just a note (that I should have probably included in my nomination for Asphalt Cocktail) that it works better, imo, with strong glyphs that encourage grabbing the glyphs and provide incentive to get your opponent off of them. With weak glyphs, the game can slow down a bit sooner, and the gameplay isn't as exciting.
Old October 9th, 2014, 02:53 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

For those of you that are testing one of my maps, I just wanted to let you know that I have made new and improved online boards that follow the standard format that is used in the online tournaments. You can find the folder containing my maps here if that is of interest to you, or if it helps to speed up your testing.
Old November 20th, 2014, 04:29 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't think the BoV display thread has been updated with @Typhon2222 's map yet, from post #4987 here.

Also, a link for the Master Index list (#31's there, just not in the header):
32)
Dance of the Dryads (BftU, RttFF, VW)

...Through the Godswood has two "no" votes to review, right? The last vote update was...January (didn't expect that).
Old November 20th, 2014, 05:32 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Thanks UtahScott.
Old November 27th, 2014, 12:17 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Updated 11/27/2014

Logged mad_wookiee vote: YtR Asphalt
Logged fomox votes: NtR Godswood, YtI Dance
Logged Bengi votes: NtR Godswood, YtI Dance
Logged Dignan votes: NtR Godswood, YtR High Ways, YtR Asphalt
Logged 1Mmirg votes: YtI Dance, YtI Darugur, YtR Asphalt

Draugur accepted with four Yes votes
Godswood removed with three No votes
Dance accepted with five Yes votes

Maps Pending Acceptance for Review

High Ways or the Highway by 1Mmirg
Yes = 2 (mad_wookiee, Dignan) ; NO = 0 ; PENDING = 3 (Bengi, fomox, RoninValentina) *1Mmirg removed as map creator

Maps currently being reviewed:

SILENCE AND SOLITUDE by superfrog
Yes = 0 ; NO = 1 (RoninValentina) ; PENDING = 5 (1Mmirg, Dignan, mad_wookiee, Bengi, fomox)

ASPHALT COCKTAIL by superfrog

Yes = 0 ; NO = 0 ; PENDING = 6 (1Mmirg, Dignan, mad_wookiee, Bengi, fomox, RoninValentina)
Old November 27th, 2014, 12:30 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Okay, I think I got everything. (Thank you for the reminder, @UtahScott .) I don't usually do the actual updates (I do the new entries, update the OP, etc.), so I may have missed something. Please let me know.

And, again, a belated Congrats! to @Typhon2222 for an excellent new addition to the BoV--thank you!
Old November 27th, 2014, 01:41 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Huge thanks to @1Mmirg and the other judges ( @Bengi , @Dignan , @fomox , @mad_wookiee , and @RoninValentina ) for all your labors; the whole community benefits from what you do.

Thanks also to all those whose feedback and suggestions helped improve this map along the way: @Black_Charos , @Nirek , @TrollBrute , @Viegon , @lefton4ya , and above all, @rudyvalentine , who contributed immensely.
Old November 30th, 2014, 10:46 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

@1Mmirg -- I don't see Bengi's NtR Godswood. He only voted YtI for Dance. Godswood should still be pending.

(That's the only thing I checked so far, though.)

Last edited by UtahScott; December 1st, 2014 at 07:12 PM.
Old December 1st, 2014, 08:54 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
@1Mmirg -- I don't see Bengi's NtR Godswood. He only voted YtI for Dance. Godswood should still be pending.

No to Review Godswood
Old December 1st, 2014, 09:37 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Quote:

No to Review Godswood
. . . and, with this thoughtful insight, @Bengi writes the 5,000th post in this thread.

Happy anniversary, fellas!

edit: from outside the thread, Bengi's was post #5,000. But looking at the numbered posts *inside* the thread, it was @UtahScott . Well, either way, congratulations!

edit 2: not quick enough to prevent a ninja ninja. Figures.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 1st, 2014, 09:39 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Quote:

No to Review Godswood
. . . and, with this thoughtful insight, @Bengi writes the 5,001st post in this thread.

Happy anniversary, fellas!
Fixed
Old December 1st, 2014, 09:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

5001th post, 5000th reply (which the little marker on the outside keeps track of).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios