Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 20th, 2019, 06:10 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3V

I remember you! Not particular things, but I remember the excellent user name. Still makes me smile.

Welcome back, and I'm glad you're pleased with what you're seeing here.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 20th, 2019, 06:12 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharosInCharge View Post
Howdy all. Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was once a member of the community many moons ago. I used to do play testing and write strategy guides.
Just stopping in to say hi and that I’m glad the community is still going strong! I’m hopeful to get back in the swing of things a bit more.
Godspeed
I wasn't around when you were, but I've read some of your C3G Strategy Articles. Good stuff! Glad to see you back.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 20th, 2019, 06:22 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks all. My favorite memory of my username was after I registered it and started posting, a old moderator messaged me and said someone was inspired by the name and wanted me to have this avatar. Still don’t know who made it, but it is glorious.

Hey thanks Orang! Was just looking at my inbox and I was heavy into this stuff in 2011-12 yikes! I’m sure my guides are extremely out of date, but they were popular back in the day.

Look forward to catching up on units and seeing what’s out there now.
Old March 4th, 2019, 02:31 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I shopping for some C3V minis today, and noticed something interesting...

Old March 4th, 2019, 02:33 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hahaha!!! That's awesome.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 4th, 2019, 02:35 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I've noticed while looking through those sites that C3V minis are often linked together. It makes it nice and easy when I recognize the unit that way.

Speaking of that Stormrage Shambler, is there any idea how important that he is to the upcoming tree-people faction? I've got three of the Verdant Reaver Uncommon Heroes, but he's always looked expensive so I haven't pulled the trigger on getting him or any of the Twig Blight Common Heroes yet.
Old March 4th, 2019, 02:39 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I've noticed while looking through those sites that C3V minis are often linked together. It makes it nice and easy when I recognize the unit that way.

Speaking of that Stormrage Shambler, is there any idea how important that he is to the upcoming tree-people faction? I've got three of the Verdant Reaver Uncommon Heroes, but he's always looked expensive so I haven't pulled the trigger on getting him or any of the Twig Blight Common Heroes yet.
She is very important. They all are, actually.
Old March 5th, 2019, 01:01 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

How many Twig blights am I going to want? I have 6. I'm probably going to get a few of the 3D printed ones too.
Old March 5th, 2019, 01:36 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
How many Twig blights am I going to want? I have 6. I'm probably going to get a few of the 3D printed ones too.
I would also be curious in how many of which I will fill out a decent standard sized tourney army.
I finished up my batch of figures so I now have 38 based and painted 3d printed twig blights ready to go. I made enough that I think it should take care of at least the Utah and Idaho scapers.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 5th, 2019, 02:03 AM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
That's enough. I have 5, but I think 4 would be fine. Even 3 would be serviceable, in my opinion. Still lots more tests to run, though
Old March 10th, 2019, 01:42 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
That's enough. I have 5, but I think 4 would be fine. Even 3 would be serviceable, in my opinion. Still lots more tests to run, though
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post

She is very important. They all are, actually.
I forgot to respond to this earlier, but thanks for the information! I'll have to look into some options for getting the rest of these guys whenever I get the chance.
Old March 10th, 2019, 06:52 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

I noticed that the Blood of Gruumsh C3V units released thus far use one of the two Orc Archers and one of the two Orc Drudges from the box set. Will the second archer and drudge also be used? (If not, I could give away the second archer so someone could have Hrognak without buying the whole box.)

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs