Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 23rd, 2021, 12:48 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Reinforcements Arrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
It’s still your card so do what you want with it. I typed this on my phone while watching the Utah Jazz play so I’d be surprised if it was perfectly worded anyways.
Ha, Lil'Helm just convinced me that you were correct with the "+ Special". I was under the mindset that it was a choice but in reality it is not. You see, while playing as Spawn, I would make the choice (with Stealth Flying) of where to land depending on whether it was worth getting the 7th attack die. So in my mind, I was choosing.

You and Lil'Helm are correct in that you do not actually choose the attack dice you roll but rather it is determined by the distance of the target. I could blame semantics or geriatrics. Either way, I think I was wrong.
Old November 24th, 2021, 08:45 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Good to see you back in action, Mr. Helm. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
After printing some of the recent HelmAverse cards, we did notice that the font on the newer cards is larger than ever before. Maybe this was intentional as A3n may be getting as old as me so the bigger font acts like that deck of cards that my gramps used to use to play pinochle.
I can't speak for A3n, but this is certainly something that I've had to do on my newer customs, and a change that I've made to some of my older favorites as well. It's sad to think that someday our eyes might be too old to play Heroscape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
NEGATIVE ENERGY HEALING 11
After taking a turn with Spawn, if he is engaged with at least one opponent figure, you may roll the 20 sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, remove one Wound Marker from this card.
Seems to me you could probably remove "with at least one opponent figure" from that wording and make it read a little cleaner.
Old November 25th, 2021, 01:28 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Heya. Yes the increase in size was intentional. Basically I always had the default size at 7pt & would only change if it was to reduce the size to make it fit. but lately I have been looking at the more "simple" designs & not liking all the white space they leave so I started increasing font size when the text left too much space. If it's an issue let me know. It certainly hurts my old eyes less .

I obviously didn't get to read the power before the alteration but I think it reads perfectly fine now with @Shernan Davies' suggested change.
Old November 25th, 2021, 02:55 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m perfectly fine with the increased font. It definitely makes it easier to read. Thanks for confirming.

I also agree with Sherman’s suggested edit and made the change. Thanks.
Old November 25th, 2021, 08:55 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Happy Thanksgiving Helm family.
Old November 25th, 2021, 09:05 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Happy Thanksgiving, folks!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 25th, 2021, 07:51 PM
Captain Underpants

Happy Thanksgiving to you all as well. May all your tables be full of an abundance of food at least until you are ready to break out the scape.

HelmAverse annual thanksgiving tournament is scheduled for tomorrow. Can’t wait.
Old November 25th, 2021, 09:44 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Old December 11th, 2021, 08:01 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

So I probably won't be on this site as much any more but I will still continue with the Helmaverse stuff as time permits. @Matt Helm , (& anybody that would like to contact me), please send me an email when you have an update just to be sure I see it. (I should get an update from the site but that doesn't seem consistent. My email is: amaxslade@gmail.com.
Old December 11th, 2021, 10:37 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks for everything, A3n!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 11th, 2021, 10:43 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

See you on Facebook, at least!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 11th, 2021, 10:53 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Card looks sweet! Just made the stuff from your Shipping Container and Super Computer threads, was a ton of fun. Best wishes!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations