Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old July 12th, 2016, 04:22 PM

A Hero's Cape is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Cool Selling my large Heroscape collection

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site, but I sure like it! Anyways, I started playing HS back in middle school in my our school's 'game club'. Shortly after, the faculty head of the club (who now has a figure named after him) got us designated as an official play testing group for Hasbro/Wizards of the Coast. So, due to this and my big interest in the game back then, I amassed quite a collection via gifts and Hasbro-sent swag. It's been a long time though, and I'm past college now and I only play once every few years. Thus, long story short, I am aiming to sell my stuff because it's not getting its fair use and should go to a better home. I have browsed around eBay and this site, and see that this is the best place to sell my stuff. I have taken excellent care of the pieces and cards and have mostly everything. For time's sake, I have everything or duplicates of every released set/figurine EXCEPT all of wave 9, most of wave 10 (though I do have Nerak, Blastatrons, Deathstalkers, Ashra ladies, and Deathreavers), Jandar flag bearer, Sujoah, Wo-Sa-Ga, Agent Skahen, any D&D stuff, and Marvel stuff. I have everything else and would like to sell it all by parting it out. I am in Oregon and am moving to Ohio soon for grad school - I am happy to ship anywhere. If it's easier to communicate, you can text or call me at 541-621-3070 to inquire about prices or availability. When I get more time, I will post a full comprehensive list of everything I still have as well as prices. Thanks and hope to make all buyers happy with quick responses and solid service. Cheers!

Full list
I'm a spreadsheet guy, so I've made a comprehensive, inventoried list of every Heroscape thing I own. It's all listed w/ prices on this Google doc:

NEW PRICE LIST
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...PiY/edit#gid=0

I looked around on previous/current threads as well as other sites to see what my stuff is worth, but please let me know if I've priced anything very incorrectly. I'm willing to sell everything together (preferred) or piece by piece. I can accept money via PayPal or Venmo or the Square Cash app (preferred).

I'm willing to sell everything at once too, please PM me if this interests you. Thanks!

Thanks!

Last edited by A Hero's Cape; July 20th, 2016 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Updating
Old July 13th, 2016, 01:46 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker
Re: Selling my large Heroscape collection

Awaiting a full listing!~

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old July 13th, 2016, 04:34 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

First of all...that's pretty legit you got to be a part of the development of Heroscape...that'll stay with you forever and what a neat experience that must have been.

Looking forward to the "full list".

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 13th, 2016, 10:27 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Keep some for yourself, young man. Trust me. You may think it will always be gathering dust, but - mark my words - there will be a time before you know it when you will wish you had it, and you will have someone to share it with, and it will (or won't) be gone.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 13th, 2016, 10:57 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Keep some for yourself, young man. Trust me. You may think it will always be gathering dust, but - mark my words - there will be a time before you know it when you will wish you had it, and you will have someone to share it with, and it will (or won't) be gone.
Quoted for truth. One master set and a few boosters does not take up much room and provided endless hours of fun.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 13th, 2016, 10:57 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Where are you moving to in Ohio. We like scape here!
Old July 16th, 2016, 04:47 PM

A Hero's Cape is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Just updated and posted link to list of prices/inventory. Thanks! I will respond to PM's now too.

- Jake
Old September 8th, 2016, 10:11 AM

gadaub is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

PM sent
Old September 8th, 2016, 10:59 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

How much do you charge for shipping on your miniatures

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 9th, 2016, 05:24 PM

AznScape is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Pm sent
Old September 16th, 2016, 06:07 PM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!

Hey im interested in 2x Krug $6 ($3x2) Nilfheim $12 and Major Q9 $8 how much for these shipped to 33809?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades