Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old April 19th, 2013, 04:02 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker
Fireemblemrox's Battle Reports: Report 2 + Info Update!

Going to be starting a thread of my own. Unable to get pictures right now, it's late at night, and I'll be playing with my bro this weekend. Battles will almost exclusively be with my bro. While he's quite a bit younger, his tactics have improved by a lot over the past two years of scaping. Some fights are close, some are skewed way off. All Are fun!

From now on, in this thread at least, I'll be referring to myself as Fire, or FE.

My brother and I have realized that documenting play by plays of every battle can be time consuming and difficult, so as a result we won't be posting every report in depth. The ones that aren't featured in depth will be under a subcategory titled Along Another Front to add to the theme that not every battle in history is chronicled in its entirety. These battles will feature the armies used, victor, surviving units, and map. My brother and I will be keeping a record of victors and these battles will count for the net total.

Also, in order to get the users involved, I'll be keeping track of the number of correct predictions people make, because my brother and I in general have very fluctuating luck, unpredictable playstyles, varying experience with figures, and a focus on the positive part of the game. The predictions will be posted here:

Spoiler Alert!

Furthermore, my brother and I have been experimenting with some different game methods and will be allowing the users to vote on some of the featured bouts in terms of what format they should be!

Current Available Formats:
Spoiler Alert!

After each play-by-play game, we'll decide on three of the options for users to vote on, just so that a majority could eventually be reached.

Our games will have an MVP system as well, where the winning player decides the "most valuable player" of his army for the battle. MVP's will be featured here:

Spoiler Alert!

Current Record:

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by fireemblemrox; May 20th, 2013 at 02:33 AM.
Old April 19th, 2013, 02:22 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Fireemblemrox's Battle Reports: Coming Soon!

Um do you use photobucket? That is (As far as I know) The only way to get it.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old April 20th, 2013, 02:46 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Battle for Quagmire Road:
Map: Frozen Quagmire

Armies Are:

FE's Soldiers of Fortune
Knights of Weston x2 140
Sir Gilbert 105
Warriors of Ashra x2 100
Deathwalker 8000 130
Marcu Esenwein 20
TOTAL: 495, 17 hexes

Important note: DW8K and the knight to its right are swapped before play begins.

Knights and Gilbert make the bulk of the army. The Ashra counter the enemy's melee centric army but have no real bonding options and fewer activations per turn. The deathwalker acts as ranged power to mow down lines of enemies while the knights hold as a screen. Marcu is there to either be filler or rush out early to nab the central treasure glyph.

The Bro's Evil Pack of Devourers
Anubian Wolves 75
Khosumet the Darklord 75
Wolves of Badru x3 240
Dumutef Guard 25
Deathreavers x2 80
TOTAL: 495, 23 hexes

Reavers will likely grab glyphs and tie the WOA down for an easy pounce, as well as just hindering the advance of the good army in general. DW8K can mow them down without triggering scatter, though. The Wolves of Badru with Khosumet bonding make up the bulk of the army, with a powerful pounce ability. The darklord grants a bonus to the one squad of anubians, and dumutef grants additional synergy and road strength as a filler. Order marker management may prove troublesome.

Predict the winners! Battle is happening as of right now.

Have fun!

Last edited by fireemblemrox; April 20th, 2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old April 20th, 2013, 09:08 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry FE. I'm going with The Bro's Evil Pack.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old April 20th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Valentine and St. Patrick's Custom Contest Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll go with the Soldiers of Fortune, send out the Knights and Gilbert to try and take down the Badru, and then screen with the WoA while DW8K cleans up.

Tournament Record:21-9 Online record:38-19
Repaints/Mods; Trade Thread; Maps
Old April 20th, 2013, 01:05 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

I'll go with FE's Soldiers of Fortune.
With the KoW acting as a screen, the DW8000 will be able to shred the WoB. Pounce won't work well against the Knights four defense and once the WoB are out of the way, it's an easy battle. Beware the Deathwalker Roll.
Old April 20th, 2013, 09:05 PM

The battle is commencing now! The report will be published eventually.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old April 21st, 2013, 12:35 AM

It took a while, but at long last, here it is. Lots of photos were low quality or blurry due to my quivering hands, so only the more acceptable ones will be added for show.

It's a very close game.

By the way, the numbers at the beginning of each spoiler (they go by rounds) are the...

ROUND / MY INIT / HIS INIT

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old April 21st, 2013, 12:56 AM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireemblemrox View Post
It took a while, but at long last, here it is. Lots of photos were low quality or blurry due to my quivering hands, so only the more acceptable ones will be added for show.

It's a very close game.

By the way, the numbers at the beginning of each spoiler (they go by rounds) are the...

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!
I like it! I hope to see more in the future!

Nice map by the way
Old April 21st, 2013, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireemblemrox View Post

It's a very close game.

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!
I like it! I hope to see more in the future!

Nice map by the way
Thanks! I have to give credit to a different scaper, I found it on his map thread. I can't remember his username but he was involved in the mapmaking competition that features using a Marvel Master Set.

Tomorrow a new fight will be posted!

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Old April 21st, 2013, 01:36 AM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

That was me .

That reminds me... I still haven't posted thefinal thread for that.
Old April 21st, 2013, 01:51 AM

I REMEMBER NOW. Shoulda seen from your signature! It was truly a wonderful map to play on.

My next battle is likely to feature another one. I get the meaning of that wink now, hehe.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports