Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 31st, 2013, 05:14 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape - Scheduled Games

Quote:
The the legendary irish sword v. vegietarian18 pool of armies is:
* Quahon, Wyvern, Estivara, Marcu, Fyorlag Spiders x4
* Atlaga, Tyrian, Concan, Phantom Knights x3, Beakface Sneaks x2
* Warriors of Ashra x4, Acolarh, Arkmer, Quahon
* M43s x4, Kira Jax, Krug, Racheim
the legendary irish sword will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 decides who places their (entire) army first.
Happening soon (twentyish minutes). TLIS picked PKs and Kyrie, I picked Quahon and Elves.

EDIT: Postponed, The Legendary Irish Sword couldn't make it.

Last edited by vegietarian18; January 31st, 2013 at 05:53 PM.
Old February 1st, 2013, 09:37 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Thefoudzing v. Joseph Sweeney pool of armies is:
* 4x Death Chasers of Tesk, Raelin, Nerak, 2x Ogre Pulverizer
* 3x Westons, Finn, Sir Hawthrone, Racheim, Eldgrim
* Raelin, MajorQ10, Beakface Sneaks X6, Eltahale
* Krav Maga Agents, Taelord, Charos, Marro Warriors, Isamu
Joseph Sweeney will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, foudzing decides who places their (entire) army first.
Foudzing and I are starting 9:00am Eastern.
Old February 1st, 2013, 09:48 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
The Xorlof v. Typhon2222 pool of armies is:
* Spartacus, Crixus, Capuan Gladiators x3, Rats x1, Isamu
* Shurrak, Rhogar, Darrak, Phantom Knights x3, Otonashi
* Mohican River Tribe x4, Brave Arrow, Venoc Warlord, Zetacron, Air Elemental
* 10th Reg x3, Marcus, Kaemon Awa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Isamu
typhon2222 will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, xorlof decides who places their (entire) army first.
WHEN: Friday, 8 am Central Time (3 pm European Time)

We'll be using a Google Hangout, so others can join in the auditory fun:
  • Link to the Google Event for the game, if you'd like to add it to your Google calendar.
  • And a direct link to the Hangout that we'll be in. (If you click on this and get a little troubleshooting pop-up message, just click on "Refresh".)
All welcome to come heckle us!

Xorlof and I start in 12 minutes. Come watch the 10th fall to Shurrak's sweep as Phantom Knights cloud the skies.
Old February 1st, 2013, 09:56 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

2 games going on at the same time... pure MADNESS

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 1st, 2013, 04:38 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

n00b vs Taylorderek: http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online/...Y1YvOYpfvue85c

When: Saturday, 4-4:30 start time, MTN time

Armies

n00b: Stingers x4, Marro Hive, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Isamu

Taylorderek: Fire Elemental, Heavy Gruts, Grimnak, Dumutef Guard, Khosumet the Darklord, Krug, Sir Denrick

Come watch! Should be a good game
Old February 1st, 2013, 06:20 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Me and Bobmadnar are going to be playing at 6 pm Eastern Time/ 3 pm Pacific Time today.

Toogwick_tuk:2x Deathreavers, Airborne Elite, Sgt. Drake Alexander (II), Kaemon Awa, Isamu and Deadeye Dan

Bobmadnar:3x Roman Legionnaires, Marcus Demicus Gallus, Arashara Goshiri, Ne-Gok-Sa and Otonashi
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:26 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

The soundwarp sg-1 v. Lunaticfringe pool of armies is:
* Fyorlag Spiders (X3), Sujoah, Brave Arrow, Quahon
* Marrden Hounds (X3), Ne-Gok-Sa, Su-Bak-Na, Isamu, Marcu Esenwein
* Quahon, Fyorlag Spiders x 4, Wyvern x 2,
* Nilfheim, Greenscale Warriors x 3, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior, Syvarris
soundwarp sg-1 will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, Lunaticfringe decides who places their (entire) army first.

Starting now

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:58 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
utahscott v. Black_Charos will be resuming tomorrow at 3pm Mountain time.
* Zetacron, Omegacron, 2x Snipers, 2x Repulsors, Eldgrim
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Myriddin, Skeletons of Annelintia x2. Roman Archers x1
But I have a Repulsors rules question in the Book of Repulsors thread!

Basically, if another army card moves the Repulsors, does their Circuitry Overload activate? The power says only that they move and attack, not that an OM must be on their card.

Old February 1st, 2013, 08:59 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Quote:
utahscott v. Black_Charos will be resuming tomorrow at 3pm Mountain time.
* Zetacron, Omegacron, 2x Snipers, 2x Repulsors, Eldgrim
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Myriddin, Skeletons of Annelintia x2. Roman Archers x1
But I have a Repulsors rules question in the Book of Repulsors thread!

Basically, if another army card moves the Repulsors, does their Circuitry Overload activate? The power says only that they move and attack, not that an OM must be on their card.
That I just answered!

Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:13 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

The drummerscaper97 v. Wanderer999 game will be on in about an hour!

I took - Morsbane, Otonashi, Venoc Warlord, Theracus, Aubrien Archers x4,

Wanderer took - Marcus Decimus Gallus, 10th Regiment x 3, Sgt. Drake (RotV), Raelin (RotV), Air Elemental

EDIT: Starting now!

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!

Last edited by DrummerScaper97; February 2nd, 2013 at 11:15 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 10:17 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fabien and I should be starting at 9:30 tomorrow (I may be a few minutes late). No idea who the armies are going to be because he has neither deferred to me choice nor has he chosen an army (Nevermind about not having armies just got pm'd). The armies are my protectors vs. my orc archers. I make the best armies' everybody picks them.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; February 2nd, 2013 at 10:23 PM.
Old February 6th, 2013, 02:38 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Deroche (2-0) v. Typhon2222 (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Blastatronsx1, Gladiatronsx2, Raelin, Major Q10, Major X17
* Zelrig, Rhogar Dragonspin, Fen Hydra, Deathreaversx2, Roman Archersx1
* Mohican River Tribe x4, Brave Arrow, Venoc Warlord, Zetacron, Air Elemental
* 10th Reg x3, Marcus, Kaemon Awa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Isamu
typhon2222 will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, deroche decides who places their (entire) army first.
When: Wednesday, 11:59 pm EST (Thursday, 5:59 am European Central Time).

We'll be using a Google Hangout for audio. All welcome to join and heckle us (especially if you heckle Deroche and distract him)!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events