Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 2nd, 2021, 05:03 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Axentia

Here’s how I think the Phoenix Rising power works. Tell me if I’m right.

At the point in time that Axentia “would be destroyed”, a trigger happens that makes it so that Axentia cannot be destroyed by any power, glyph, terrain effect, or receiving of additional/excess wounds. This power remains in effect until immediately before the next order marker would be revealed (which may not occur until the next round). This includes the ‘X’ order marker (which is never revealed when being removed, even at the end of the round, unless specified by a special power).

After the first trigger occurs, any revealing of any order marker by anyone, is a second trigger that causes the removal of Axentia’s wounds and powers as though it had happened right before the order marker was revealed.

I hope it is, because if not, I have a ton of timing questions floating around in my brain.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs