Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 30th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online HS How-to-play and Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Okay... I'm filling in the form to start a game, I'm pressing go... and getting nothing, just a blank page. Then I'm refreshing the browser, and everything's fine, except for some reason the Order Marker form is blank, unusable, which is a big problem. @Filthy the Clown , @Dysole , @dok , @Soundwarp SG-1 , @weebaer , @Ronin , @Arkham , any help here?
Apologies, all. The issue is due to some deprecated functions that need to be updated after the host slipped in a software upgrade. I fixed part of it earlier and am hopeful to tackle the remaining either tonight or tomorrow (note date stamp). I will follow up here once the app is ready to go.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events