Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old August 25th, 2023, 02:31 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's Maps

Pretty happy with how these turned out. One original, one Redux.

Dredgewood Forest
Sets: RotV, RttFF X2

Broken Skyline: Redux
Sets: RotV, RttFF, FotA

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; September 30th, 2023 at 03:22 AM.
Old August 26th, 2023, 12:51 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Both of these maps look really solid! Love that Broken Skyline redux
Old August 26th, 2023, 04:54 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
Thank you!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 26th, 2023, 10:34 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Thank you!
I'm guessing that is going to be submitted to the contest?
Old August 26th, 2023, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Thank you!
I'm guessing that is going to be submitted to the contest?
Yeah...just letting it sit for a bit in case I hear any feedback for changes.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 1st, 2023, 01:50 AM

Got a couple more!

Flash Fire Redux

Marsh Manor Redux
Sets: SotM, FotA, TJ

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; September 5th, 2023 at 02:02 AM.
Old September 16th, 2023, 11:13 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Loving Broken Skyline: Redux and plan on using it for our NHSD next month. While building the map today, I think there is an error, but I could be mistaken. On level 2, there is a single hex castle walk tile with nothing beneath it on level 1 (right side, just in front of the 24-hex rock). I am looking at a fix, but I think a simple shift of the single sand tile down one from the 7-hex sand tile might do the trick. If there is a single hex tile left after building, plugging one in there might work better. I am still on level 2 in the build, so I will let you know.

Peace
Old September 17th, 2023, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Loving Broken Skyline: Redux and plan on using it for our NHSD next month. While building the map today, I think there is an error, but I could be mistaken. On level 2, there is a single hex castle walk tile with nothing beneath it on level 1 (right side, just in front of the 24-hex rock). I am looking at a fix, but I think a simple shift of the single sand tile down one from the 7-hex sand tile might do the trick. If there is a single hex tile left after building, plugging one in there might work better. I am still on level 2 in the build, so I will let you know.

Peace
Thanks for the kind words! I'm excited to hear what you think. Also, thanks for pointing out the issue. I've fixed the build instructions by just shifting over the wall walk 7 hex to the left which should take care of it.

Thanks again!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 17th, 2023, 11:23 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

Peace
Thanks for the kind words! I'm excited to hear what you think. Also, thanks for pointing out the issue. I've fixed the build instructions by just shifting over the wall walk 7 hex to the left which should take care of it.

Thanks again!

That was an easy fix. I would also placed the extra hex of sand on level 1 in the gap near the center of the map to support the tiles above it. Broken Skyline was the first BoV map I built back when I first started getting into Heroscape. Your rendition does it justice, thank you - I will let you know how it plays.
Old September 30th, 2023, 03:24 AM

Thanks to Gamebear, I was able to make some slight adjustments to the build that helped "touch up" some of the areas. Basically reworking the base layer, freed up hexes to make the SZ 100% entirely stone and water (original had one stone hex that was non-startzone) AND it freed up enough hexes to add to the big tree side to allow the bridge wall to sit on lvl2 without any "shenanigans". Small adjustments...but feels much cleaner

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 21st, 2023, 09:31 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Got to finally play on Dredgewood Forest by @Sir Heroscape . I was already a fan of the map based on the looks, and I liked it even more after playing on it. Combat focused mainly on on side, due to both our armies being melee and Init+8 more important to both than Yngvild Disengage. I liked how it played overall. Check it out. It's my favorite Sir H map by far.
Old January 1st, 2024, 06:32 PM

Finally got around to doing a map...been a few months. I used the base footprint from the HoSS map Yavin 4 Outpost, as I've always liked that map, but wanted something a little more balanced. Would appreciate some thoughts!

Nivay Roads

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios