Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old November 5th, 2023, 10:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunedain View Post
Is the way to become a site contributor still the paid subscription?
To the best of my knowledge, the support the site button on the front page of the site still works: https://www.heroscapers.com/community/payments.php

I went lifetime supporter in 2008, so I haven't looked for a while.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 6th, 2023, 02:55 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Has anyone compiled a list of the physical sizes of HeroScape terrain? For instance how high (in inches/cm) one level of terrain, 2 levels, 3 levels, etc. are? How tall are the trees? How tall are the Castle pieces or the Ruins?

I want to be able to look at a build-instruction for a map and figure out how much vertical space it will require, without the necessity of actually building it and measuring.

If this has not been done... Winter Project!

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old December 6th, 2023, 08:23 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
I want to be able to look at a build-instruction for a map and figure out how much vertical space it will require, without the necessity of actually building it and measuring.

~Z

You must play hunched over in rooms with very low ceilings.
Old December 6th, 2023, 09:20 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:

~Z

You must play hunched over in rooms with very low ceilings.

Probably for storing it in one of those gaming tables that you can put a cover over it.
Old December 7th, 2023, 12:10 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am designing a rack to be able to carry (stacked) three pre-built maps to tournaments in my car.

I want to be able to browse through all the tournament maps on WoS & BoV (and any others that catch my fancy). And calculate the minimum height for each rack space to allow for any map to be racked as needed.

~Z

My map thread
Old December 8th, 2023, 09:23 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I am designing a rack to be able to carry (stacked) three pre-built maps to tournaments in my car.

I want to be able to browse through all the tournament maps on WoS & BoV (and any others that catch my fancy). And calculate the minimum height for each rack space to allow for any map to be racked as needed.

~Z
My first thought would be to modify something like this to increase the width but otherwise has everything else youre looking for: Sheet Pan Rack

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old December 23rd, 2023, 02:47 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

~Z
I finished this project earlier this year. It ended up being too bulky and heavy for the car, but fits well under the table. Each shelf is around 5 inches high. Its plenty of room for the terrain itself, but the trees, ruins, etc, get put on their side.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20231126_135840275_HDR~2.jpg (187.1 KB, 15 views)

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old December 24th, 2023, 03:00 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Blackberry sighting
Old December 26th, 2023, 12:31 PM

Smile Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Blackberry sighting
And isn't that Elvis hiding behind that glacier?

~Z

My map thread
Old January 8th, 2024, 08:50 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

CAPTAIN XUE
General: Vydar
Human, Unique Hero, Captain, Tricky, Medium 5
Life 5, Move 5, Range 7, Attack 3, Defense 3

CAPTAIN XUE’S EDGE
When a figure you control rolls attack or defense dice against an adjacent figure, roll a 20-sided die. On a roll of 20 or higher, that figure rolls one automatic skull or shield, respectively. Add 3 to the roll if that figure is Captain Xue or within 6 clear sight spaces of Captain Xue.
TAIYANGFENG SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 8, Attack 3
After attacking normally, Captain Xue may attack with Taiyangfeng Special Attack. Choose a figure to attack. All figures adjacent to that figure are affected. Roll defense dice separately.

125 points

If I have Elaria the Pale in my army, does Queen of Thieves affect all the 20-sided die rolls of CAPTAIN XUE’S EDGE?

Old January 8th, 2024, 12:35 PM

Well since it is Captain Xue who is rolling the d20, if Captain Xue is within Elaria's purview (6 clear sight spaces), then yes, you may add 1 to the d20 roll. Plus an additional 3 if the affected figure is Captain Xue himself or within his purview.

~Z

My map thread
Old January 8th, 2024, 12:40 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!
Quote:
Well since it is Captain Xue who is rolling the d20, if Captain Xue is within Elaria's purview (6 clear sight spaces), then yes, you may add 1 to the d20 roll. Plus an additional 3 if the affected figure is Captain Xue or within his purview.

~Z
Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's